Slip into a serene state of mind at this waterfront 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo that sleeps 8 on the Lake of the Ozarks. Located in a gated community, this private Camdenton rental is perfect for groups looking to boat through the winding lakes, admire mother nature's color palette in the autumn months, and cozy up as the snow falls over the lake during the holidays. You'll never be short of activities or the outdoors while retreating at this comfortable vacation rental home.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Queen Bed
Lake houses are perfect for family gatherings, weekend getaways, and summer vacations spent on the water. This spacious 1,450-square-foot condo embodies just that. It is impeccably ornamented with a nautical charm that brings out a sense of nostalgia of hot summers playing in the water, barbecuing and spending time with friends and family.
The waterfront views at this property will not only leave you breathless but never wanting to leave. As you venture into the great room, you'll be greeted with panoramic views of the lake. Step out onto the large deck with a covered section and gas grill to take in the fresh, Missouri air before exploring the rest of your vacation home!
Enjoy the view from the spacious living room furnished with a large flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and a stereo and DVD player, and cozy up by the gas fireplace during the chilly winter months. Change into your favorite bathing suit and either head to one of 3 pools in the gated condo complex, or go down to the dock where you can keep your boat if you decide to rent one!
After a day filled with adventures, retreat back to any of the 3 bedrooms and relax. Enjoy a glass of wine under the stars from the master bedroom's private deck access before falling into a restful sleep in your plush king-sized bed.
Wake to the sunshine bouncing off the water and brew a fresh pot of coffee to enjoy the sunrise on the deck, then utilize the fully equipped kitchen to cook a gourmet breakfast for your family and friends. Savor your meal back out on the deck or opt to eat inside at the breakfast bar or dining table.
The Lake of the Ozarks is bound to become your favorite vacation location once you experience all that it has to offer. The Cedar Heights Condominium gated complex is on the 13-mile marker of the Big Niangua branch of the lake.
Rent a boat from Adventure Boat Rentals, 12.9 miles from the condo, and waterski, wakeboard, parasail, tube, and paddleboard. Or, make your way 1.2 miles down the road and rent kayaks from Sugarloaf Vineyard Kayaking.
Take a break from the water activities and park your boat at one of the many restaurants or bars located on the water.
The condo is minutes away from Old Kinderhook Golf Club, Lake Valley Golf Club, and Ha Ha Tonka State Park where you can hike 15 miles of trails or explore the ruins of a castle. If you're feeling extra adventurous, tour the depths of the earth at Bridal Cave just 7.1 miles away.
Make the 19-mile drive to Osage Beach and spend the day walking along the shore and playing in the sand before heading to JB Hook's or Baxter's Lakeside Grille to enjoy a meal overlooking the lake.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TV's, a DVD player, gas fireplace, full in-unit laundry machines, a gas grill, covered patio with ceiling fan, lake views, linens and towels for all baths and the kitchen, parking for 2 vehicles, a boat-slip available for an additional fee, air conditioning, and more
- Enjoy access to the Cedar Heights Condominiums 3 seasonal, community pools! There is an optional boat dock fee of $15 per day (plus tax) that can be paid upon arrival
- Lake of the Ozarks Waterfront Camdenton Location - Rent a boat and spend your day on the water or experience all kinds of family adventures at the Ha Ha Tonka State Park, Old Kinderhook Golf Club, or Bridal Cave!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, (~80.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Pools open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in