Soak up the summer sun at this 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental home in Mears. Located a short walk from Lake Michigan on the Silver Lake Channel, this 2,918-square-foot home for up to 20 is perfect for those looking to make a splash. Whether you spend your days fishing, exploring the dunes, or simply gathering with your loved ones on the expansive deck, you'll love to return to go for a soak in the hot tub! You're sure to have an unforgettable Great Lake State getaway in this spacious home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Pullout Couch | Bedroom 5: 3 Twin Beds, Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: 4 Cots
After a day on the lake, retreat into the living room and melt into the large sectional. As you watch the Tigers game on the flat-screen Smart TV and listen to the crackling sounds of the gas fireplace, you'll be just steps from the fully equipped kitchen.
Complete with stainless steel appliances and a large island, the kitchen has everything you'll need to wow your friends with your culinary capabilities.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 8, gather with your loved ones on the expansive deck. Whether you choose to roast marshmallows on the fire pit or go for a soak in the hot tub, you're sure to make unforgettable memories with your travel companions.
The master bedroom boasts a flat-screen Smart TV, private screened-in deck, massive walk-in closet with custom cabinetry, and an en-suite bathroom.
With a finished basement complete with a kitchenette, a large yard, an open-floor plan, this house has several gathering spaces perfect for your large group.
No trip to Michigan is complete without a day at the lake so grab your bathing suits and head ½ mile down the road to Lake Michigan. With opportunities to swim, lounge on the beach, or take a boat out on the water, there is endless fun to be had on this Great Lake.
For a day of high-octane adventures, contact Mac Woods Dune Ride. Located just 5 minutes from the property, this tour company offers fun-filled, 7-mile dune rides across sweeping valleys and beautiful mountains.
This area is also known for its top-notch hiking trails, snowmobiling opportunities, and renowned fishing. Whether you're a professional angler or novice fisherman, you're sure to catch a steelhead, coho salmon, or perch during your stay.
When you don't feel like cooking, eat like a local at one of the area's many delicious eateries. With restaurants like Big Hart Brewing Company and Bucket Bar sitting less than 10 miles from the home, you're sure to find a unique drink and flavorful meal that will excite.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, expansive deck, large balcony, fire pit, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, a finished basement, Jacuzzi tub, in-unit laundry machines, a 2 car garage, and more!
- Unbeatable Mears Location - 0.5 miles from Lake Michigan, 5 minutes from Mac Woods Dune Rides, within minutes of great fishing, hiking, and snowmobiling, and within 10 miles of delicious dining options
- Closest Commercial Airport - Muskegon County Airport - 99 Sinclair Dr, Norton Shores, MI 49441, (~48.5 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Any violations of house rules will result in an additional $400 charge
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The township that the property is located in has strict policies regarding the following:
- Exceeding the limit of 6 vehicles per reservation, exceeding the property's maximum occupancy, and violating the established quiet hours
- Please note that the township imposes fines of $500 for violations of their policies, which renters are responsible for paying
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in