2 – 4 Persons, Non-Smoking, No Pets, Unique Panorama, Brocken, Harz Mountains(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
New, stylish furnishings, 2 separate bedrooms, peaceful, sunny
This 5 star holiday apartment is 1400 m2 of well-maintained ground space on a south-facing slope with panoramic view of the Harz Mountains and valleys. The three terraces, balcony and the romantic “Harz hut” are fully furnished with armchairs, sun shades, loungers and benches. This is a first class apartment taking up the whole of the ground floor of the house in 80 m2. It has the finest furnishings. There is new, tasteful furniture with real carpets and a beautiful, stylish interior. You’ll lack for nothing in this exclusive 5* apartment. Non-smoking, no pets, breakfast bread rolls delivered on request. Very well equipped fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, ironing room, washing machine, & utility room – and there’s even a sleigh in our well-maintained, comfortable apartment. The Brocken Mountain, Harz local railway, all historic attractions and the beauty of the Harz, swimming, sauna, health facilities, skiing centre, cross-country skiing, Spa Park, walks from your front door.
From this holiday apartment it’s possible to go for long walks through the Harz, take trips in the car or just relax after an eventful day, gaze into the distance and listen to the silence of nature. The Harz hut is fully equipped with benches, tables, chairs, cushions and sun shades and gives a unique view of the valleys, with beautiful sunsets and cloud formations. We’ll be happy to organise romantic horse-drawn coach trips for you. There are sports activities in the forest swimming baths and in modern bathing facilities. One of the most beautiful golf courses in the north of Germany is not far away by car. Numerous mountains lakes and dams offer sailing and fishing or round trips on the steamers. All beautiful or historic attractions lie at your feet. Come and enjoy yourself.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 80 m²
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- This bedroom for 2 persons is comfortably fitted with fine furniture and the best mattresses. In the finest bed linen and a lovely atmosphere you’ll sleep soundly. It’s a room for relaxing. A wonderful rustic wardrobe – all furniture is solid wood – lots of shelves, a radio alarm, beautiful lamps and tasteful curtains complete the room. Next door is the modern, fully fitted shower bath. The second bedroom contains fine armchairs with slatted frames which extend into single beds, an antique wardrobe, fine curtains and a lovely atmosphere. This room is stylish, cosy and beautifully furnished, and can be used as a second bedroom. The first apartment has space for 6 persons and contains new, solid wood furniture and fine upholstery, carpets and curtains. A room for relaxation....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 2 Half Bathrooms
- There’s a window, not just ventilation in the bathroom! The fittings are by Villeroy & Boch, and there’s a very nice set of mirrors. There are plenty of hooks and shelves (important for the ladies) and a mirror-fronted cupboard in the brightly tiled bathroom. There’s a dimmer switch and 2 sockets for hair dryer and razors as well as lots of hand and bath towels provided by us. There is also a guest toilet in the hall. There is also a small window here. So your guests don’t have to disturb your sleeping area. All prices are for 2 persons per night and include electricity, water, central heating, hand, bath and kitchen towels, bed linen and final cleaning. 3rd and 4th guests are by arrangement. No smoking or pets. On request we can deliver breakfast rolls and newspapers....moreless
- This 5 star holiday apartment is furnished with the best throughout and is well-maintained, clean, bright and cosy. Take your breakfast on the balcony and enjoy nature at peace. The kitchen and tasteful living room are adjacent. The kitchen furniture is L-shaped. On request a freezer can be made available in the cellar in addition to the freezer shelf in the fridge. There is also an ironing room in the cellar. The whole apartment is decorated in soothing tones. There are rugs for comfort and flair. Kitchen towels, cleaning materials, filter papers, serviettes and everything that you need in a kitchen is provided, as well as coffee and espresso machines etc. There’s lots of lovely porcelain and glasses. From all windows there’s a wonderful view of the mountains and valleys and of the wide-ranging garden. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pauschale f.die 1. Nacht, per person, per night $16.21
- Taxes Not included
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns rechtzeitig, damit wir uns abstimmen können. Je nach Jahreszeit ist unsere *****FeWo liebevoll für unsere Gäste geschmückt - ob Ostern, Sommer, Herbst oder Weihnachten
Die Kurtaxe ist vom Gast persönlich in der Kurverwaltung vor Ort zu entrichten.
Mindesbuchung 5 Nächte. Wir berechnen - außer Weihnachten sh.Preise. - ganzjährig 72 €/Nacht für 2 Personen zzgl. Pauschalef für die 1. Nacht 15 €.
Sie können vor Ort bzw. per Überweisung bezahlen gem. Absprache!
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This 5 star holiday apartment with unique mountain panorama is available now. Travel with the Brocken and Selke Valley railway to historic Quedlinburg Old Town, take romantic walks through wild Bode Valley, visit the leisure park, the climbing steps and age-old rock basins with theatrical performances, dig for ore or see the dramas and concerts, the Harz Witches’ Climb, the Brocken, old castle ruins, Harz community evenings and romantic horse-drawn coach trips – there’s all this and more. You can wander through valleys and mountains and listen to the silence of nature. Deer, fox and racoons leave tracks in the garden for you to see. You mustn’t miss the old towns of Goslar, Wernigerode and Stolberg etc. and their galleries and events. We are right at the top of the Harz Mountains, a lovely range of medium height mountains just right for a holiday. And of course there are shops, swimming, and sauna, health centres, skiing and tobogganing, cross country skiing, and accompanied walks.
Other Activities: Tobogganing, swimming, ice hockey, ice skating
Ski: Braunlage-Hohegeiß is a popular winter sports facility with skiing centre, tobogganing, cross country skiing, lifts, ski hire and horse-drawn coach trips in the winter.
Our sunny tearoom invite you...
Romantic sunrise in winter
With the history railway up to the Brocken
View from the terrace
Our hut in winter
The entrance in springtime
Summer in our garden
Autum - with a grandiose view over the mountains
The comfortable bedroom
The very romamtic terrace in summer
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.