Ferndale Bluff House -- a Dairy Farm House with 3 Different Lodging Options.(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Farmhouse
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Multiple lodging options. 3 different units, 3 different price per night.
Dogs welcome in Garden Suite only. Fee is $25 per night/per dog.
You may also rent the whole compound for group gathering for up to 20 people for $750/night, plus the cleaning fees for each unit. This package will include our new Rec Room with a Ping Pong table, fire pit and games. Sorry, no parking facilities for big events! Please feel free to call us for details or visit our website.
Located in beautiful Ferndale on the northern coast of California, the Ferndale Bluff House is a renovated dairy farmhouse with 3 separate vacation rental suites. Surrounded by a 10 acre pasture and nestled up against a 110 acre city park, the bluff house is just a short walk into the historic Victorian village of Ferndale. Ferndale has great shops, restaurants, a museum, a live stage theater, and wonderful Victorian architecture. In fact, the whole town of Ferndale has been designated as a California landmark.
The Garden Suite has a separate bedroom, full kitchen, and over 800 square feet of comfortable living space. This suite looks out over the pasture, the spacious garden, and the forest. Also, there is a large patio with BBQ.
The Farm House has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths; sleeps 4-8; great for large groups. Dogs welcome in Garden Suite only.
For reservations, please go to FerndaleBluffhouse.com
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Max. occupancy 17
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17, Beds for 17
- The Farm House will accommodate up to 9 people, perfect for families, with big kitchen, dining room/sun room to gather together to enjoy the great views! Garden suite is small apartment with great views of farmland, great back yard for small children, across the street from Russ Park with walking paths in beautiful forest, and a barbecue! The Library Suite has an eclectic collection of over 3000 books, and a wood burning stove for a cozy retreat! Fees are $150/night for Garden Suite, $150/night for Library Suite, and 350/night for Farm House. Visit www.FerndaleBluffHouse.com...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Farm house: 2 ba; Garden Suite: 1 ba; Library Suite: 1 ba
- This property is perfect for Vacation Retreat! The 2 separate suites plus the farm house provide our guests with great views, quiet and serene settings with an occasional visit from the deer. Across the street you have a beautiful forest with redwood trees with walking paths that will take your breath away. You are also within a short walking distance to the Village with great shops and restaurants. Please visit www.FerndaleBluffHouse.com...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Garden Suite cleaning $ $50 + tax
- Pet Fee $25
- Library Cleaning fee $50 + tax
- Farm House cleaning fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Rate is $150/night for either Library Suite or Garden Suite, plus a one time cleaning fee of $50 for each. Farmhouse is $350/night, up to 9 people, plus a $100.00 one time cleaning fee. WE DO NOT USE THE VRBO CALENDAR, to check availability please go to our website directly ferndalebluffhouse.com
Cancellations accepted up until 5 days before arrival.
CALENDAR ON VRBO NOT ACTIVE, to make a reservation, please go to our website ferndalebluffhouse.com or give us a call, we will be happy to assist you! 707 786-7014
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 9 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Be sure to see the giant redwoods in the nearby Avenue of the Giants. Also, in Ferndale enjoy the Victorian shops, the Blacksmith shop, the Ferndale Museum, the Ferndale Repertory Theater, and the wonderful restaurants. The beautiful coastline is just 5 miles from Ferndale too.
About the owner: For reservations, please go to FerndaleBluffhouse.com.
Why the Owner Chose Ferndale, CA, USA:
Great location! 5 miles from the beach, 30 minutes from the Redwood Trees.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
Within short walking distance to downtown Ferndale!
- Primary: +1 7077867014 Manager's cell phone # (818) 590-2452
- Secondary: 8185902452
- Tertiary: +1 7074983030 SHARON
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.