Tropical Paradise - Dream House in the Rainforest with Ocean and Osa View
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casa Sueño Tropical is perched on a hill 400 feet above the Pacific Ocean. It offers a spectacular view of the OSA Peninsula and deep into the Golfo Dulce. Casa Sueño Tropical with its 2.5 acres of rainforest and tropical garden is a secluded getaway for people looking for a vacation in harmony with nature and far away from the crowds.
It offers many ways to experience unforgettable moments. Awake at first daylight to the sounds of the howler monkeys and toucans playing in the rainforest. Stroll through the garden and snatch your extra portion of tropical fruits. Watch monkeys, scarlet macaws, sloths, pizotes, and a large variety of other animals passing through the garden. Have a siesta in the hammock reading a good book while enjoying the fresh afternoon breeze. Sit back in a rocking chair on the deck with a 'cerveca' to watch the spectacular sunsets over the headland of the OSA peninsula. Turn off the electric lights, and listen to the sounds of the jungle at night by candle-light.
Member since: 2009
- 96 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The two bedrooms feature a queen size double-bed each with mosquito nettings. They have large windows with adjustable wooden shutters and double doors to capture a maximum of night breeze. Shelves made from Cristobal wood allow for enough space to store personal belongings. Just raise your head slightly off the pillow in the morning and enjoy your first view of the ocean from your bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Our friendly caretakers live on the neighboring property. They will be happy to assist you in anything you might need, from getting supplies to organizing tours or horseback riding. Please note: Casa Sueño Tropical delivers an authentic tropical experience. However this does not include some luxuries of the civilized world. Casa Sueño Tropical does also not have a landline telephone, but most cell phones have reception. Internet services are provided in Punta Banco. Warm water is not available, which none of our guests missed so far. The access to the house is restricted to 4x4 vehicles and might be not possible by car for a few hours following heavy rains....moreless
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Seating for 8 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
Alle Preise basierend auf einer Anmietung durch zwei Erwachsene und beinhalten die exklusive Nutzung des Hauses und des gesamten Grundstücks (8000m²); Das Haus verfügt über Betten für 4 Erwachsene und 2 Kinder; Bei Belegung durch mehr als 2 Personen entstehen Kosten für jede zusätzliche Personen in Höhe US$10 pro Person; Kinder unter 6 Jahren frei;
Bezahlung vor Ort bei unserem Caretaker in US$; N
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Casa Sueño Tropical is a private vacation house in Punta Banco, Costa Rica. Perched on a hill 400 feet above the Pacific Ocean, it offers a spectacular view of the OSA Peninsula and deep into the Golfo Dulce.
Palms and rainforest cover the scenic shores of Punta Banco. At low tide, the sandy beaches invite for long walks, often in complete solitude. Tidepools in the reef are a great choice for bathing or snorkeling. Different species of sea turtles have their nesting grounds here in Punta Banco and sometimes whales can be spotted from shore.
The gentle hills arising behind the beach offer great opportunities for horseback riding. The trails pass through dense forests, follow little streams, and cross open terrain offering scenic views towards the ocean or the Panamanian border. In addition, a nearby Indian reservation can be visited.
There are many more things to do in the area, e.g. surfing, fishing, or visiting the OSA peninsula located on the other side of the Golfo Dulce.
Other Activities: Hiking, Yoga, Snorkeling, Swimming
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Unsere Homepage von Casa Sueño Tropical
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View onto the golfo dulce
View from the deck
Bathroom with djungle view
Excellen horseback riding
Deck with dining corner
Beach in Punta Banco
Sloth in the garden
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.