4-5 Bedrooms , 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12), From $310/night and $1600/week
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please remove shoes at the entrance of the home to avoid staining carpets. Cleaning of stained carpets will be taken out of the security deposit.
- No cars or other vehicles may be parked on the street. No cars or other vehicles may be parked in neighboring lots or driveways.
- Contact Mr. Lee Dearing,xxx-xxx-xxxx (cell) orxxx-xxx-xxxx (home), immediately if problems occur.
Great house for a family and kids, basement is great.
Basement is awesome! Lots of space, nicely stocked kitchen.
Christmas at the Chalet
My family and I loved the house and the location. It was very spacious and gave everyone plenty of room to spread out and enjoy themselves. If I had to make a suggestion it would be to provide tv's in the bedrooms as well as the loft, because the loft's tv only played dvds and vhs's. Other than that it was perfect for my family. We are actually planning another vacation in the future during warmer weather and would love to stay at the Chalet again.
Great Home / Very Clean / Easy Access
I was looking to book a home for my family for a fun weekend getaway for my wife's birthday. I came across this property and loved that it was close to all of the attractions, had ample space, a game room for the kids and the mountain/ski feel. When I booked, I received an immediate response on the property and information immediately following. The process was quick, easy and very welcoming. When we arrived to the home and walked in, everything was in great working order, clean and well put together. This is a nice home that can easily sleep 10 and is worth the trip.
Nice, cozy and comfortable
We stayed here to celebrate our mom's 81st birthday. She wanted to explore the Luray Caverns. The chalet accommodated 7 adults easily. We had a blast. Neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The area is beautiful! It's close to everything we wanted to do.
A pleasant stay for the family in the fully loaded Cabin!
I would rate this cabin high for it's location in the valley and is inside the gated community. Has all the amenities for making the stay for a family a pleasant experience - pool table, ping pong table, toys for toddlers, fully loaded kitchen, fireplace upstairs n basement, new bath accessories!
Water Park, Go Carts, Civil War battlefields, national parks, caverns, wineries and antique shops, etc