39LINK - 3 Bedrooms, 3.0 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Win & Whitney
Very nice villa
The issues we had is there were four seniors staying in the villa and to get to bedrooms you had to go up and down steps from main floor. Very hard on the knees as all villas are over garage so we encountered too many steps. The place is very nice.
Fantastic condo!! Great time
Very clean, plenty of room for our family of 6
Great villa, love the location!!
This was the second time that my family rented this villa. We love it! It had everything that we needed and we love the privacy of the location. We will definitely be back.
We are experienced travelers. We rented this property from March 28 - April 11, 2015. This is a beautiful place, but we had several concerns during our stay:
- Limited pans for cooking - we had to buy a Teflon frying pan - stainless steel pans burnt food.
- Stove/oven poor quality. Took 10-15 minutes to clean top of stove after each use.
- Dishwasher had broken front panel when we checked in.
- Ice maker was not working and no ice cube trays available when we checked in.
- Lights above sink were burnt out.
- Bedrooms had little or no dresser drawer storage to put your clothes away. No dresser or night stand in children/spare bedroom.
- Very few hangers (7-hangers) for all three bedrooms.
- Clothes dryer did not shut off when opening the dryer door (dangerous).
- Light was burnt out in garage.
- Owner did not have Sports Card. We were denied access to heated Pavilion pool. Owner needs to pay for the Sports Card before guest can use pools and tennis courts "for a fee" at the Pavilion properties.
- Owner pool that we had access to was not heated. During our whole stay (Spring Break) they were performing maintenance on the swimming pool (painting, adding pine straw, blowing leaves and debris, etc). We were told by the maintenance crew that we should go to the beach instead of using the pool.
- Only two TVs available - for the price of the unit, there should have been a small TV in each bedroom.
The property management does not inspect the property thoroughly after each guest visit - guests are the ones that have to be the inspectors during checkin at the guest time and expense. This took time away from our vacation to either make adjustments or wait to have these issues fixed.
Quite frankly this property is one of the finest appointed rentals in Wild Dunes. The owners are consistently upgrading the home with new sofas, beds, linens, bikes and a golf cart for guest use. The kitchen is well stocked and the pans are new as of March 2014. Servicing our guests needs is our priority. Service calls are handled within 24 hours. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to each guest. The neighborhood pool and tennis courts are well maintained and complimentary to the guests. We welcome future guests to walk through and preview this property as the guest above did prior to making a reservation. You will not be disappointed.
Wild Dunes Resort