|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Incredible 3 bedroom villa with Links course views. Completely remodeled, with new kitchen and baths. Linkside Villas offers a wonderful resort feel with newly redesigned exterior, large pool and tennis courts right out your front door.
The villa is equipped with a fully stocked kitchen complete with new cabinets and granite counters, a dine in bar for two. The Dining Room offers seating for 8 just off the kitchen.
Relaxing is easy with the 12ft ceilings, oversized furnishings and rich hardwood floors. You will feel like your in one of Hemmingways tropical novels!
The master bedroom is located on the lower level with a king sized master bed. The bath is fully renovated with dual sinks, glass shower and a inviting soaking tub. A seperate sitting room with golf views awaits as you relax with your favorite book. Both guest rooms offer private onsuite baths. The upper level guest room is equipped with a queen bed. The main level guest room has two twin beds.
Wireless internet is provided to the property. No pets are allowed. No smoking is permitted. Golf cart is provided complementary. Drivers License required to operate.The villa rents for weekly stays in the Summer and Holidays. 3 night stays are available throughout the rest of the year. Note: This house is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. Please call 843.242.3012. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
This was the second time that my family rented this villa. We love it! It had everything that we needed and we love the privacy of the location. We will definitely be back.
We are experienced travelers. We rented this property from March 28 - April 11, 2015. This is a beautiful place, but we had several concerns during our stay:
- Limited pans for cooking - we had to buy a Teflon frying pan - stainless steel pans burnt food.
- Stove/oven poor quality. Took 10-15 minutes to clean top of stove after each use.
- Dishwasher had broken front panel when we checked in.
- Ice maker was not working and no ice cube trays available when we checked in.
- Lights above sink were burnt out.
- Bedrooms had little or no dresser drawer storage to put your clothes away. No dresser or night stand in children/spare bedroom.
- Very few hangers (7-hangers) for all three bedrooms.
- Clothes dryer did not shut off when opening the dryer door (dangerous).
- Light was burnt out in garage.
- Owner did not have Sports Card. We were denied access to heated Pavilion pool. Owner needs to pay for the Sports Card before guest can use pools and tennis courts "for a fee" at the Pavilion properties.
- Owner pool that we had access to was not heated. During our whole stay (Spring Break) they were performing maintenance on the swimming pool (painting, adding pine straw, blowing leaves and debris, etc). We were told by the maintenance crew that we should go to the beach instead of using the pool.
- Only two TVs available - for the price of the unit, there should have been a small TV in each bedroom.
The property management does not inspect the property thoroughly after each guest visit - guests are the ones that have to be the inspectors during checkin at the guest time and expense. This took time away from our vacation to either make adjustments or wait to have these issues fixed.
Wild Dunes Resort