- Private Heated Pool with spacious pool deck - **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional fee of $25 per day.
- Impeccable interior design
- Top of the line furnishings and appliances
- Carriage house
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Natural Gas Grill
- Third floor tower
- Complimentary beach set up with 360 Blue's beach chair vendor each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: Situated right on Scenic Highway 30A in Watercolor's Beach District, “Wispy Waters” at 73 Western Lake Dr is a breathtaking, high end beach retreat ideally located in WaterColor’s Beach District. This three story home boasts five bedrooms, including the carriage house, five full bathrooms, two half bathrooms and unparalleled accommodations for up to sixteen guests. The lavish living room is lined with French doors that lead out to the spacious back porch overlooking the private pool, furnished pool deck and carriage house. The open floor plan on the first level allows for endless entertainment while the detached carriage house offers a secluded space for guests needing a little extra privacy. On the second floor of the main house you will find the palatial master suite, complete with private bathroom, along with three guest bedrooms, all impeccably designed. The third floor tower offers a spectacular, bird’s eye view of the surrounding neighborhood and is a wonderful spot to catch stunning summer sunsets. This home’s central location in WaterColor allows for guests to walk to the beach as well as the delectable dining and shopping venues scattered throughout WaterColor and neighboring Seaside. Browse photos and book your next luxury beach vacation with 360 Blue today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Over Queen Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Over Queen Bunk Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Sitting Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- King Bed and Queen Sleeper Sofa Private Bathroom With Shower, Kitchenette With Microwave and Sink
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.