|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Proximity to the beach on gorgeous Okaloosa Island!
3. Budget-Friend, so easy on the wallet!
4. Amenities! Beachside Swimming Pool, grill/picnic area and tennis courts!
5. Just 2 miles to the Boardwalk where you can get a bite, catch up on some shopping or let the kids play on the beach playground!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Fish off the Okaloosa Island Pier or catch a show at the Gulfarium which also offers a dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*Some of the buildings at Emerald Isle are currently undergoing construction- Fall2016.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1000 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This unit was just completely updated with modern finishes throughout! This second floor unit is beautifully decorated, and there are two tv's including a large Flatscreen Tv in the living area; both are equipped with a DVD player.
The bedroom has a comfy king sized bed with its own sliding glass door to the balcony. The master bath has a separate vanity area, super handy when you're getting ready to go out! There is also a queen air mattress in the living room, so this wonderful condo sleeps 4!
There is a well equipped kitchen that will make your stay feel like home. The unit now has an open floor plan, part of the recent remodeling. The kitchen is open to the dining and living room, so the chef can mingle with the group. The kitchen has a great open counterspace with bar stools - perfect for snacking!
The Emerald Isle complex is situated right on the beach on gorgeous Okaloosa Island! Western view is of the Destin Sound- part of the Intercoastal Waterway, overlooking yachts,fishing craft, and beach homes. The beachside pool is spectacular with a handy ramp down to the beach for easy access. The pool area has plenty of lounge chairs and a picnic area complete with grills for a juicy steak on a balmy night.
Emerald Isle is located near an array of dining possibilities at the boardwalk nearby, loads of options in Fort Walton Beach or in the busy harbor area of Destin, which is just a short 10 minute ride. Visit the Gulfarium, a marine adventure park, with dolphin and sea lion shows or head into Destin to visit Big Kahuna's Water Park. Fish off the pier at Okaloosa, or try your hand at the array of watersports in the area. There's something for everyone, so pull out your calendar & start planning your trip!
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Coastal Outfitters for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from Pino Gelato. When day turns to night, Al’s Beach Club is our premier club and burger bar. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Hard to beat this condo’s location and next to impossible to beat the price. Very comfy king bed and nice big balcony. Property was clean and management was great to work with. Already looking forward to next year!
Condo was ok, nothing fancy. Beachfront was good. Pool good. Room had basic furnishings and that was it. No broom to sweep up. Probably wouldn't stay at this unit again as I did not like the security of the door. One single lock no additional locks. If you want a cheap beachfront place to stay with minimum lodging, it's fine for that. Just don't expect any extras. No code ever given for restrooms by pool and parking spot was hard to find with no information given from vrbo or condo. Called maintenance about ice maker not working. Maint guy showed up 5 hours later only to tell me part would have to be ordered and be back tomorrow. We never heard from him again so not very professional at all.
My girls and I stayed for a long weekend. The place was small but clean. The master "king size" bed is VERY comfortable. The view of the ocean from the patio is great. We were able to sit on the patio and enjoy the water view on very comfortable furnature. The kitchen is a little outdated but it's a vacation rental so that's not a big deal. The access to the pool and beach is fantastic. The parking is convenient. The internet works great. I would definitely come back.
The condo was clean and nice. The kitchen was not stocked as well as some I have stayed at. All in all good value and no complaints I would stay here again. It was my husband's first vacation at a condo and he was very impressed.
Very unhappy with this rental. The sheets did not fit on the air mattress and there were NO blankets for it. Only sheets that don't fit. We we're given 2 garage bags and 2 rolls of toilet paper only for a week. The pool says it closes at 11:00p.m. But at dark (around8) there were no pool lights. Not even lights around the place so you can cross to the beach. We had to use a flashlight.