About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3br+2.5ba On the Sand, Stunning Water Views!
Take in stunning water & white sandy beach views from this expansive Ground Floor Unit, offering our guests with the ***Entire 55' Waterfront Ground-Level Patio exclusive to this Home***. With beach views from nearly all rooms, this spacious 3 bedroom + 2.5 bathroom home sleeps up to 10 guests.
Smart home! Decked out with the latest modern technology featuring an "in-wall" touch-screen IPAD that controls cable TV, Apple TV, Blue-Ray/DVD, IPOD or your favorite Pandora Station that has a variety of stations setup to play through the recessed ceiling speakers located in Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, and/or Master Bedroom. Can't decide what sports game to watch? Don't worry, we have that covered with 3 TV's (2 - 50" & 1 - 60" Samsung, controlled on 1 remote for easy use) in the Living Room, 1 - 48" TV in the Master Bedroom, 1 - 42" TV in the Master Bath, & 32" TV's in each of the other 2 bedrooms. Other smart tech controls include automatic window blind & shade coverings, and automatic patio awning controls, and a high-tech central heating & air conditioning control system. Simple step by step instructions for all these features will be posted in the unit for your arrival.
OUTDOOR & OTHER AMENITIES
Step outside into your exclusive ***55' wide Exclusive Beach-Front Patio***, fully equipped with 2 patio tables, 8 patio chairs + 2 patio lounge chairs, built-in BBQ with outdoor mini fridge, storage shed for beach toys, boogie boards, & beach chairs that we offer to all our tenants at no additional charge. Other amenities include 2 gated underground parking spaces (***6' Clearance Height or less*** due to the steep incline of the driveway, larger vehicles may top out as they come down the steep driveway incline ***MOST LARGE SUV'S WILL NOT FIT***), top of the line bath towels, bed linens/blankets/pillows, a fully stocked kitchen (plateware, cookware, cups, bowls, utensils, etc), custom paint throughout, and a starter kit of supplies (hand/dish/laundry soaps, garbage bags, toilet paper, & paper towels).
The interior of this lovely home is very SPACIOUS with ample designer upgrades. The main entry is located on the side of the building and features an entry area with a half bath (sink & toilet) as well as a top-of-the-line stackable Washer/Dryer. Just past the foyer you will be Wow'd by the open floorplan and floor to ceiling windows that houses the Kitchen, Dining, & Living areas. The kitchen has GE stainless steel appliances including Microwave/Stove/& Oven, granite counters, bar stools, and ample counter space. The Dining area can accommodate 8 + an adjacent lounge area that seats 4. The living area is anchored by a beautiful black leather room sofa (with double bed), work/computer station, recessed lighting, and is flanked by an endless wall of glass doors that opens to the waterfront patio & allows for refreshing coastal breezes.
The Master Suite is perfectly situated on the SouthEast corner of the building (separate from the other 2 Bedrooms), allowing for incredible sunrises & water views. Features include a spacious closet, ensuite bathroom with elegant vanity & luxurious dual sinks, custom travertine tile, & jetted spa tub. Bedroom 2 also has an ensuite bathroom with modern/sleek finished concrete counters & travertine surround shower, and features 2 Queen sized beds. Bedroom 3 is located across the hallway from Bedroom 2 & is the perfect setup for children, featuring dual bunk beds! All bedrooms are outfitted with a beautiful deep brown hardwood floor.
Master Bedroom: (1) King (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: (2) Queens (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 3: (4) Twins (sleeps 4)
& (1) Double Sleeper Sofa with linens (sleeps 2)
Live the beach lifestyle in highly the desirable neighborhood of Mission Beach, central to endless water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping! Our guests are provided with a comprehensive “live like a local” guide, including our favorite recommendations and a list of local vendor discounts. Here's a sneak peek…
- HIT THE BEACH | We are conveniently located in the heart of Mission Beach!!! Beautiful white sandy, swim & surf friendly beach located just steps away. Take advantage of our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys.
- SHOPPING & DINING | Just steps away is the main street, Mission Blvd., with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
- WATER ACTIVITIES | If you're looking for something other than boogie boarding and swimming in the ocean, we are located just across the street to Mission Bay and water rentals shops, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
- ATTRACTIONS | Enjoy a full day of family fun at BELMONT PARK located a short 5 minute bike ride away, SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO is a short 5 minute drive, and world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO is located just 15 minutes from our beach home! Surf Style has discounts for all these major attractions.
• GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
• NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
• CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
• ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
• DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
• BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
• AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
• ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
• SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
• CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
• LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
• UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
• EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
• LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
• SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
• RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
• INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
• PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowed
Surf Style Vacation Homes
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Even better in person!
It's hard to tell from the photos how large and open the house really is, which was a great surprise! They had everything we needed for cooking, sleeping, playing on the beach, and relaxing, plus an awesome music sound system!!! If you're looking for a quieter area this is the place to be. All the neighbors were friendly and our group slept like babies (the Surf Style manager hosts notified us new queen beds were delivered the day we arrived, sooo comfortable!). Hopefully we can bring another family to rent 2 units for next time.
Already miss it, hope to stay again soon
Highly recommend! Our extended family of 17 rented 2 units in this same building and there wasn’t a single negative thing we could say.
It was clear from the start that both homes were very well cared for. They had lovely open floorplans that made it perfect for us to gather with each other, fantastic outdoor spaces with a nice bonus having a shade awning downstairs, fully stocked kitchens, super comfy beds, tons of sand toys and boards, and clean clean clean! Having the air conditioning also came in handy (It can get hot even in Nov!). Highlights were the upstairs master bedroom and the huge downstairs patio area.
The host was kind enough to provide a list of discounted rental shops and eateries as well as suggestions on fun things to do in the area.
We had a wonderful experience and already miss it, we would definitely stay again.
Thank you for a wonderful week of family fun in the sand!
Thank you for a wonderful week of family fun in the sand! We really enjoyed staying at the Waterfront Getaway II. It was a perfect setup for our family of six. We love staying on the floor level with easy access to the patio, boardwalk and ultimately, the bay! So nice to sit on the patio reading a book and sipping a drink while the kids explore, paddleboard, etc. We also liked having the split floorplan where the master was separate from the other two bedrooms. We did hear some foot noise and dragging of furniture from the renters above us, but that is to be expected. The pandora music piped throughout the unit was also enjoyed by all -- the kids loved putting the jazz channel on at dinnertime. Wonderful memories of riding bikes on the boardwalk, paddleboarding on the bay, searching for crabs, playing family volleyball and wiffleball games, nighttime campfires with s'mores, boogie boarding on the ocean waves, building sand castles, and so much more! With close proximity to the ocean and the bay, the Millers really loved renting this unit. We hope to return sometime soon! Thanks again. -Janie
Place was clean, well stocked, and had everything that they advertised. If I had one issue that my guests noticed is that the beds are not the most comfortable. I would recommend replacing the mattresses and box springs. Entertainment system was awesome very hi-tech.
Thanks Steve! We are pleased to note mattresses & box springs have just been replaced with brand new, high quality sets. Other recent upgrades include new lounge chairs & additional patio seating!
Relaxing by the Bay
This was simply the most relaxing weekend in a beautiful home. Celebrating family birthdays, there was plenty of room to enjoy each other's company. The music throughout the house was at the touch of your fingertips. The bay side is so much nicer than the ocean side, quiet and peaceful. We look forward to coming back in the future to enjoy this bayside jewel!
Superb indoor/outdoor living on the water
Before arrival the management company took great care of us, answering all our questions and making our checkin very easy.
Upon arrival we were "wow'd" by the spacious and open floorplan, fantastic for all of us to gather. The interior was well maintained and look like it had been freshly painted along with new lounge chairs that had just been delivered. The pandora surround music was a nice plus, the beds were comfy, and they had more than enough kitchenware. There are accordion doors (which i love!) that lead to the expansive outdoor patio, with 4 lounge chairs, BBQ, and table/chairs for 6.
Even after our stay we were contacted about our visit. We felt taken care of and really couldn't have asked for more.
Great to hear!!!
ON THE WATER. Steps to the Mission Beach Aquatic Center that offers sailing, kayaking, surf lessons, & much more. Nearby amenities also include boat dock, basketball & tennis courts, and playgrounds at Santa Clara Point Community Park. Just a short stroll to restaurants, shops, and entertainment, and just minutes to Belmont Park & the world famous Sea World.