A complete renovation was completed in the fall of 2018. Queen bed in the master and Queen sleeper sofa in the living room plus a single blow up mattress provide options for configuring how to sleep. Both Living room and bedroom have flat screen TVs for allowing for parents to view while the kids play games or watch other shows. Counter seating for 3 and pull out foot stools/seats allow for everyone to have their own ottoman!
Our unit is supplied with quality linens and towels. Housekeeping services are not available during your stay, but can be arranged for a small fee. Ski locker for the unit is on the same floor as the condo. Hot tub facilities are downstairs. Walk down a few steps and you are on the slopes to the best skiing in Colorado, that is, Steamboat’s Champagne Powder. Storm Meadows East sits directly on Right-O-Way ski run. The condo is within walking distance to fine restaurants and shopping. There is a free bus service to grocery stores and and the downtown area during ski season.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION
* At time of reservation, two nights lodging is required to hold plus $250 refundable security deposit. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
* Cancellation more than 30 days before arrival is subject to an administrative charge of $50. No refunds 30 days or less prior to your arrival date. No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
* No smoking and no pets. There are excellent pet boarding facilities in the area.
* The condominium is professionally cleaned and inspected before each guest arrives. Additional services like mid-stay towel change and light clean can be arranged for an additional fee of $50.
* If we do not receive the correct number of keys and parking passes back after your stay $20 per key or parking pass will be deducted from your $250 security deposit.
* No air conditioning in unit.