Weekly Rate from $455 for 2 Bedrooms Summer Cottage in Pei(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Great size for 2 bedroom cottages with a hill view
· Daily Beach Passes for each cottage (good for 1 vehicle)
· Propane for the BBQ
· 2 acres of lawns ideal for having a game of ball or soccer
· Wireless Internet Connection available
· Satellite TV
Each cottage has the following common features:
· Stove & Fridge
· Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, rice cooker, dishes, cookware ect.
· All bedding, linens and towels are provided.
· All cottages have bath tubs except the whole year run house
· All cottages have propane BBQ on the deck of each cottage
Member since: 2014
- 650 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
* There is a $50 charge for each pet per stay. * We reserve the right to determine suitability of pets for our family-oriented property * Pets must be kept on a leash and attended by an adult while outside on Bubbling Brook Cottages property; with absolutely no exception * Pet must not be left unattended in the cottage unless they are in their crate. Excessive barking when left alone in a cottage is unacceptable as it would disturb other quests and may be cause for dismissal. ...moreless
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- How can you come to Bubbling Brook Cottages? Please don't input the civic address (427 Toronto Rd.) into your GPS as it will direct you to the other Toronto Rd. in PEI, which is totally different direction from our cottages. Please input N46° 26.886 W-063° 22.644 into your GPS. Or please try to input 427 Route#241, PE. for your GPS. We are only 5 minutes away from Cavendish. From the Confederation Bridge via Route 13 Take Route 1 (head towards Charlottetown) to Crapaud (approx 10-15 minutes from the Bridge). In Crapaud, turn left onto Route 13, heading North to Cavendish. Go through Hunter River, New Glasgow and you'll come to Mayfield. Turn left on Toronto Rd. or Route 241 to the end and then turn left and approximately 0.5 KM Go down the hill you will see Bubbling Brook Cottages on your left. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2016 Maple Fall
Sep 6 - Oct 10, 2017
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $8 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $37.98
- Tax Rate 14%
Please don't input the above civic address (427 Toronto) into your GPS or your cell phone as it will direct you to the other Toronto Rd. in PEI, which is a different direction from our cottages. Please input N46° 26.886 W-063° 22.644 into your GPS. Or please find Route#241.
We provide a free National Park Pass for your stay which is good for 1 car. Only 5 minutes away by driving to Cavendish beach
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our location is the center to Cavendish, New Glasgow, and North Rustico which is called Green Gables Shore.
Over the last century, millions of readers from all over the world have come to know and love Anne of Green Gables™, and Prince Edward Island is where devotees come to celebrate her. Those who love the books or the TV miniseries make their way to Green Gables Shore in pilgrimage-like fashion to visit the many sites that pay tribute to their favourite red-haired heroine and her creator, Lucy Maud Montgomery.
Golfers have a hard decision to make since Green Gables Shore has more than 11 courses located just minutes apart. For family fun, spending time in Cavendish is a must-do. There are amusement parks, mini golf, water slides and restaurants that cater to all ages and tastes.
In North Rustico, adventure seekers can choose from kayaking, canoeing or deep-sea fishing. Give in to the lure of the sea and head out onto the ocean for a fresh perspective of the stunning coastline.
Back on land, couples and families can take a trip down memory lane at the local drive-in theatre. Or, for a unique way to get those romantic sparks flying, you can treat your partner to a dance lesson inside a completely refurbished pig barn in Wheatley River. The owners are former amateur champions and don’t mind a bit if you have two left feet.
To awaken your spiritual side, be sure to take in The Indian River Festival Fine Music Series. It takes place at St. Mary’s Church, the largest wooden church on PEI, and its incredible acoustics make attending a concert here a truly heavenly experience.
Before you leave from PEI, never forget to enjoy the most famous Lobster Supper in New Glasgow.
Bubbling Brook Cottages (2013) Inc.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are Chinese immigrants from Taiwan and China. I met my husband in PEI and we got married on the island. Bubbling Brook Cottages is not just a business to us but it is our home too. As we have no kids and we have no other family members in Canada, we hope that all Bubbling Brook Cottages' guests are our family here. Our home is your home in PEI.
Why the Owner Chose Green Gables, PE, Canada:
Bubbling Brook Cottages locate at a quiet, safe, but central location between Cavendish, North Rustico and New Glasgow. And it only take you 20-30 minutes to Charlottetown or Summerside. All the cottages/house have great sizes for families. At the Bubbling Brook Cottages, people can easily see the beauty of PEI
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
All the cottages have great sizes for families and they are all bright with awesome rural view
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM