5 bedroom 3 bath retreat that backs up to the forest. Steps to beautiful hiking trails while only a 1/2 mile to the beach. Perfect for 2 families.
The home features an open kitchen and living room area, perfect for entertaining. Additionally, the third floor has two decks one facing the lake and the other the forest.
Two of the bedrooms on the main level are located in a in-law suite with an efficiency kitchen; perfect for two families.
The location is perfectly situated between major ski resorts and close to the beach and shopping.
In the winter, 4 wheel drive with snow tires or chains is strongly recommended. Sleds are available in the garage.
Please note that the minimum age to rent the house is 26 years old. We are looking for renters who will treat the home as their own. If you are looking for a party house, please explore other options.
Pet's are generally not allowed, but small dogs will be considered on case by case basis with an additional pet fee. <To use instant booking , VRBO no longer lets us to speak with you prior to booking, therefore we no longer offer to accept pets at booking. We can make separate arrangements after booking. we apologize for the inconvience>
The house offers the following:
* High speed wireless internet, home phone
* Gas BBQ grill on rear deck
* Gas Log heating stove in main living area
* Quiet Neighborhood
* Steps from hiking trail
* Cable with Flat Screen TV
* Well appointed Kitchen with new applicances
* Two adult bicycles
* Tons of Board games
* Two car Garage and plenty of parking on circular driveway
* Beach chairs and sand toys
* Private beach access
* All new bed linens and towels
* Entertainment Kitchen
* In-law suite with efficiency kitchen and sitting room
* Home size 2800 sqft
* Stunning Kitchen with bar seating, granite counters, trash compactor, and stainless steel appliances.
Bike paths and trails are abundant in the area and are easily accessible . Hiking trails are endless and beautiful. Lake fishing companies operate out of Tahoe City. Kayaking, boating, jet skis, stand up paddle boarding, playgrounds, beach volleyball, fishing, river rafting are all located near by. Things to do in Tahoe during the summer: Tree Top Adventure Park (zipline and ropes obstacle courses), fly fishing, crawdad fishing, biking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, boating, fishing, golfing, river rafting, horseback riding, swimming, mini golf, tennis, running Things to do in Tahoe during the winter: Snowboarding, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Ice Skating, Sledding,
The house is less than 25 minutes away from major ski resorts:
-13 minutes to Northstar (8 miles)
-25 minutes to Squaw Valley (15 miles)
-25 minutes to Alpine Meadows Ski Resort (15 miles)
-25 minutes to Homewood Mountain Resort (14 miles)
-20 minutes to Diamond Peak Resort (10 miles)
-13 minutes to Tahoe Cross Country Ski Area
Other Neighborhood Location Highlights:
- 0.5 miles to beach/lake
-1.9 miles to Safeway
-2.0 miles to Brockway Golf course
- 2.0 miles to King's Beach shopping and restaurants.
- 3.8 miles to Crystal Bay Casino
- 9 miles minutes to Granlibakken / Tree Top Adventure Park
- 8 miles to Tahoe City, shopping and restaurants