Stunning Ocean/beach views and just 2 houses from the BEST beach! No street to cross. Have the time of your life!
This one-of-a-kind historical Victorian/Queen Anne beach house will beckon you like the siren of the sea that she is and you won’t want to leave! All the charm of a romantic inn and the privacy and space of a well-appointed family home is yours as you relax on the huge roof-top deck taking-in the panoramic views of Monterey Bay and the expansive beach that sits just steps away. Watch whales, otters and dolphins frolic and pelicans soar right from the comfort of your chaise lounge.
The location couldn’t be better for sunny weather, boogie-boarding, nearby surfing, exploring tide pools and all around fun in the sun. Located at Santa Maria Beach/Live Oak and near Sunny Cove.
La Sirena offers everything you could need for a wonderful vacation.
-Open Kitchen/Dining and Family room showcase spectacular white-water Ocean views. Kitchen comes with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal right at home including a dishwasher and gas stove.
- The large Living room features a wood burning stove and an upright piano, an HDTV with DVD/Video player and more than 20 games for family fun.
-2 south-facing Decks: lower deck right-off the family room, features a large gas BBQ and built-in seating and a teak table & chairs; the large upper deck accessible via a spiral staircase features a round teak table & 8 chairs, 2 chaise lounges, 2 Adirondack chairs and a large umbrella and of course, the spectacular views of the Monterey Bay and beach.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths: Master Bedroom features queen-size pillow-top canopy iron bed, walk-in closet, private bathroom with a stall shower. Bedroom #2 features a queen bed, and a bunk bed with twin on top and full below. Bedroom #3 features a queen SleepNumber bed and a standard twin. There is also a sleeper sofa in the family room. The second bathroom with a shower over the tub is situated between bedrooms 2 & 3.
- HDTV & DVD/VCR cable + high-speed Wi-Fi/Internet provided.
- Washer/Dryer, a sheltered space for bikes, and Beach chairs & Beach umbrella are available for your convenience. Security alarm system.
- All linens and towels are provided.
Centrally located, you have just a couple minutes drive to Capitola Village & wharf, Pleasure Point, the Yacht Harbor, downtown Santa Cruz, and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & wharf. You can walk to nearby restaurants, convenient stores, and the Sunday farmers’ market. Famous surf spots the 'Hook' and 'Pleasure Point' and 41st Ave. cafes and boutiques, Capitola Mall and grocery stores are also just a short bike ride away.
La Sirena is perfect for a romantic getaway and a family beach vacation. Why choose when you can do both? Don’t delay, after years as a private family home, this exclusive ocean retreat is available for rent on VRBO—book it today!
Santa Cruz county CERTIFICATE #CO00321