Spectacular Ocean View! Honua Kai 1BR, Sunsets, Quiet, 5 Star Reviews Konea 544(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-14 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bedroom Luxury Condo Enjoy Sunsets, Meals & Whales From Your Private Lanai
* Our FIVE STAR reputation is showcased on: VRBO #326035 our “original” 1BR/1BA condo with multiple reviews/testimonials.
* Free Internet and Wi-Fi in condo
* Free Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calls ( Mainland USA and Canada )
* Condo comes equipped with 2 beach chairs, 2 boogie boards, cooler and binoculars for whale watching from your bedroom & lanai (seasonal)
* From our private lanai, enjoy fabulous ocean AND west Maui mountain views with frequent afternoon rainbows
* Two flat panel plasma T.V.'s with one blue ray DVD / CD Player
* DUAL bathroom vanities with plenty of counter space, hair dryer and illuminated make-up mirror
* Deluxe fully appointed kitchen including blender, martini shaker, BBQ tools, salad spinner, wine opener i.e. everything you need and more!
* BOSCH stainless steel appliances: side by side fridge with ice maker, microwave, four burner cook top and full size oven, dishwasher
* Frameless glass shower and separate soaking tub
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
* King size bed with pillow top mattress
* Queen size sofa bed in living room
* Nine foot ceilings throughout
* Ten Viking outdoor BBQ grills poolside
* Ideal for a romantic get-away or family vacation
* Underground garage parking keeps your car cool
* Onsite restaurant DUKES for breakfast, lunch and dinner with nightly entertainment and happy hour specials
* AINA gourmet deli and market off the lobby is operated by renowned Chef James McDonald of Pacific 'O
* Fitness center with state of the art equipment
* Beach boardwalk links Honua Kai resort and spa to Whalers shopping village and beyond
* TAX ID # W-85854809-01
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 5
- 780 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Steps Away
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- One King Bed plus One Queen Size Sofa Sleeper
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
ST PATRICK'S WEEK
Mar 13 - Mar 17, 2017
5 night min stay
Mar 26 - Mar 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Apr 9 - Jun 8, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 9 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 5 - Dec 16, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 4, 2018
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- C.C. Processing $75
- Exit Cleaning $200
- Tax Rate 13.416%
We supply 4 oversized beach towels, beach chairs, a cooler, toys & two boogie boards.
Additional Parking fee of $16/day
Housekeeping during your stay is not provided.
Free WiFi in your room only, our internet service does not extend out to the pools.
The condo is stocked with a limited/starter supply of paper products and soaps.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Ka'anapali Beach is consistently rated in the top 10 beached in the world by Conde Nast readers. Maui is the adrenaline capitol with an activity for every letter of the alphabet, from aerobics to zip lining.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We have traveled the globe in pursuit of the ultimate vacation home. After numerous trips to Hawaii we have concluded that Maui is home to the friendliest people on earth. We enjoy the ocean, snorkeling, hiking, unique restaurants, and just plain relaxing with a good book while soaking in the sun. We have been in the hotel restaurant business for the last 30 years in Plymouth Michigan. We met while working in a 4 star fine dining private club and have been together ever since. Currently we own an extended stay hotel and a grand ballroom specializing in wedding receptions. This is our home and we invite you to enjoy all that we have done to make certain your vacation is filled with memories to last a lifetime. We will gladly offer you our insights on the best places to dine and exciting activities.
Why the Owner Chose Lahaina, HI, USA:
Five Star Resort Amenities are combined with the spaciousness of a Condo. A full kitchen to prepare meals provides tremendous savings. A washer and dryer in our condo allows us to travel 'light'.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are major 'Foodies' and we love the restaurant scene and will give our guests great restaurant tips and for those who enjoy cooking as much as we do, can offer many great ideas for shopping for the freshest seafood and prime meats. Pack your bags, your Maui adventure is about to embark.
- Primary: 808-205-4246
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Picture yourself every morning enjoying this view from your lanai.
KONEA 544 living room w/Queen Size sofa sleeper
Largest 1BR/1BA floorplan, 100 square feet more space, lanai seating for 4
Romantic dinner setting with LED candles
Direct access to the lanai from the bedroom.
Konea 544 is located on the VERY private and quietest North side of the resort
Shower & Tub w/loads of hooks for wet suits Beach Chairs Boogie Boards provided
Infinity edge Pool and Cabanas at sunset.
Whales really are this close to the shore just outside our KONEA 544 condo.
Prime Ocean View From KONEA 544 Lanai. Just 200 yards from the beach!
Tiki Torches surround the three pools and five hot tubs throughout the resort
Only Four Rooms Away From the Ocean. Overlooks large grass park
Fully equipped kitchen w/BBQ set, washer dryer inside laundry room, pocket door.
Floor to ceiling retractable Screen & glass Nana door wall, enjoy trade breezes!
Sunrise over W. Maui mountain from our lanai overlooking large grassy park area.
We snapped this rainbow picture from the bedroom.
Nearby Honolua Bay painted by one of our favorite local upcounty Haiku artists.
His & Her sinks with bathroom access from BOTH the bedroom and the living room.
Aqua Loungers at the Honua Kai and Resort Spa
Honua Kai Resort is both family friendly and ideal for honeymooners.
Notice that there are NO fences around the infinity edge pool and 5 hot tubs.
Conclude your day with a tropical beverage by the fire pit in Konea courtyard
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.