This home-away-from-home exudes island style and comfort! Open, airy Kahala Cottage features two charming living spaces, a nicely-appointed kitchen, and a dedicated dining area that allow guests to enjoy quality time together at home. Flexible sleeping options enable it to accommodate up to eight guests.
Kahala Cottage's master bedroom includes a king bed, sitting area, and split air conditioning system. A second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and its own split air conditioning. Two full baths, a washer and dryer, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and a DVD player provide all the conveniences of home.
Sliding doors open to the pool area at Kahala Cottage. Guests will enjoy lounging in the tropical sun and grilling meals while sipping cool beverages. Beach chairs, beach towels, and coolers are also available for those seeking sunshine on other parts of the island.
Kahala Cottage offers quick access to Kahala Beach, one of the least-populated golden-sand beaches on Oahu's south side. Championship golf is also nearby, and a four-minute walk brings you to excellent shopping and dining options at Kahala Mall. Adventures abound at this delightful Hawaiian retreat.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – TA-038-170-4192-01
5. A/C Notes: Split ac in two bedrooms
6. Included Electric Cap: $250 (stays 7-14 nights), $500 (stays 14+ nights)
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.