Villa Rosalinda Waterfront, Pool, Jacuzzi and Internet
High speed Wi-Fi internet available
House, 3 Bedrooms + Study(See Description), 3 1/2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Villa Rosalinda is a beautiful new construction home in one of Cape Coral’s newest and most coveted areas. This home is located on a cul-de sac lot and has beautiful water views from all living areas and bedrooms. The lot has over 180 feet of waterfront. It has a split bedroom layout, twelve foot ceilings in living areas, travertine floors throughout, Spanish-tiled roof and is surrounded by tropical palm trees. Ten foot pocket sliding glass doors lead you to the oversized lanai, pool and spa. The lanai is over 500 square feet and has a sitting area, dining area and an outdoor kitchen. Enjoy the salt water pool and spa (no added chemicals) while taking in the beautiful views. In the evenings gaze at the bright stars as the silence engulfs you. Enjoy the tranquility of Cape Coral while being just minutes away from Fort Myers, Pine Island, and the famous beaches of Sanibel and Captiva.
Cape Coral is indeed one of Florida’s best kept secrets. Situated in the southwestern part of the state, this canal-planned city has something to offer everyone. Activities are plentiful. Golf, tennis, boating, fishing and some famous beaches are all nearby.
• High-speed internet service (PC not provided)
• Beautifully furnished
• Travertine flooring throughout house
• Two King size beds, two queen size beds
• Dressers in all bedrooms
• Master bath has separate walk-in shower and oversized tub
• Fully air-conditioned
• Ceiling fans in all rooms and lanai
• Fine linens and towels
• Fully appointed gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and wall ovens.
• Four Flat Screen TVs. One in each bedroom, plus 65' TV in Great Room
• DVD/Stereo with surround sound system
• Screened lanai with lounge chairs and patio table
• Electric heated swimming pool and spa (salt water)
• Beach chairs and towels
• Two mountain bikes
• Tennis rackets
• Three car garage
• Smoking permitted on lanai