Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedroom 2 bathroom with sea views close to pool and short drive to beach. WIFI
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 20 euro surcharge. Please inform owner which pets.20 euro surcharge. Please inform owner which pets.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please do not put anything down toilets other than toilet paper
- Please use throws to cover leather sofa, otherwise it can get damaged by suncream etc.
- Please do not leave the air conditioning on when you go out. We can keep the rental prices lower if we keep electricity prices under control.
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, french, german, spanish
About Trevor Gedge
I live near the east coast in the United Kingdom and love holidaying in Spain as I love the sun and getting away from it all.
Trevor Gedge purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Trevor Gedge chose Los Geráeos
This apartment is situated in an unspoilt part of Spain and is not overrun by urbanisations. It is certainly not "little britain" and is still very spanish which I like. When we bought this apartment it was very rare to find a new apartment which overlooked the sea and was so close to the beach which this one is. I did not want to buy one inland with a long drive to the beach.
What makes this apartment unique
This apartment benefits from a private garden and easy access to quiet community gardens which is full of palm trees and mediterranean plants. It is usually surrounded by deep blue sky and gets a good amount of sunshine. The views from the apartment and surrounding area are stunning. You can see Aguilas bay and castle along with many miles of surrounding countryside.