This is our luxurious Big Sky Meadow Village home with incredible views of the Spanish Peaks, Lone Mountain, and the Gallatin Range. It is situated at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac. This 3,700 square foot house has been recently renovated upstairs and downstairs with high-end finishes, including a beautiful gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and a large center island, wine cooler, and heated slate and hardwood floors. A baby grand piano and stacked stone fireplace compliment the living room. The floor-to-ceiling picture windows in the living room invite you to enjoy some of the best views in the Meadow Village. A private master suite is located on the main level with a beautiful heated stone floor bathroom ensuite. This bathroom includes a large walk-in shower, private toilet room, and a door to the outside deck where a six person hot tub is waiting. You can take in the breathtaking scenery from nearly every room in the house, or, you can head outside and explore the magnificent views on over 2,200 square feet of decks. The Media and Game Room is located on the lower level and offers leather couches centered on a flat screen TV, surround sound, and a foosball table. It is a cozy spot for the younger generation or sports fans to connect and watch their favorite game. There is also a desk downstairs for those who need a quiet work spot. The downstairs living area is accompanied by 3 bedrooms, featuring a queen suite with private bathroom, a king bedroom with deck access, bunk room, and shared bath. Our house easily sleeps 10 guests and is perfectly suited for a reunion with family or friends. You will enjoy the comforts of home and be blown away by the sweeping views of the Meadow and the surrounding mountain ranges.
OUR FLOOR PLAN:
Master - King bed with attached bath (main level)
Guest Room 1 - King bed with shared bath (lower level)
Guest Room 2 - Queen bed with attached bath (lower level)
Guest Room 3 – 2 sets of bunk beds sleeps 4 (lower level)
Linens provided. Extra pillows and blankets for each bedroom. Pack n Play and sheets available upon request.
2 on the main level – a powder bath and master bath with double sink, large rain shower, heated stone floors.
2 on the lower level – 1 attached bath and 1 shared bath that both feature large walk in showers and heated stone floors.
Shampoo, conditioner, and soap provided. Plenty of towels available.
High-end appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator / freezer and a Viking Professional Series gas range, oven, and microwave. Heated stone floors keep your feet warm in the winter while cooking. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with enough cookware, bakeware, and servingware to entertain large groups. Service for 10. The antique oak dining table easily seats 8 and there is room to seat 4 more at the nearby dine-in bar area. A propane grill is located on the deck. Highchair available upon request.
The main TV is located downstairs in the Media/Game Room. The entertainment system was recently updated and boasts a 70" Sony flat screen with a Blue Ray DVD player and Sonos Surround Sound. There is a Sonos speaker system on the main level which can be controlled through the system downstairs. An additional 36' TV is located upstairs in the master suite. Free wifi is available. There is a baby grand piano on the main level and a foosball table on the lower level. A six person hot tub with state of the art filtration is located on the upper deck off the master suite.
Full service laundry room off the garage on the main level stocked with detergent, dryer sheets, and cleaning products. Garage parking available for one car with plenty of extra space in the driveway for additional vehicles. Ski racks and boot storage located in the garage. Bi-level deck is connected by two stairways and can be accessed from the left side of the house or through the master suite, living room, and the lower level.
Please no smoking, no pets, and no renters under the age of 25.
You cannot beat our location! There is so much to do in the Meadow Village, especially with the Big Sky Town Center less than a mile away. We enjoy walking the quiet 3 mile paved loop around the Meadow Village, which can be accessed by a rock staircase in the back of the house. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and look for wildlife as elk, moose, and deer are abundant throughout the year. We are conveniently located in-between the Mountain and the Canyon on a gorgeous bluff overlooking the entire Meadow Village and surrounding mountain ranges.
• Less than a mile away is the Big Sky Town Center where there is plenty of shopping, restaurants, groceries, ski and boot rental, and a movie theatre. If you are in need of skis, boots, or apparel – hop on over to East Slope Anglers or Grizzly Outfitters. If you are hungry – try a sandwich at the Blue Moon Bakery or a pizza from Milky’s. If you are tempted by the dozens of locally micro-brewed beers in the area – head on over to the Lone Peak Brewery. There is a little something for everyone at the Big Sky Town Center and it is within walking distance from the house. There are about a dozen dining options available in the Meadow Village with additional restaurants located on the Mountain and in the Canyon.
• Less than a mile away is Lone Mountain Ranch which boasts over 2,200 vertical feet of trails for cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and a fully stocked Nordic Ski Center. Or enjoy a sleigh ride and dinner as you explore Lone Mountain Ranch’s gorgeous winter wonderland by moonlight.
• Less than a mile away is the Big Sky Golf Course which is an Arnold Palmer signature 18-hole golf course and is complete with cross country ski trails in the winter.
• Less than 2 miles away are the public outdoor tennis courts. Private and group lessons can be arranged at the Pro Shop. Near the tennis courts is a large public playground with a water feature for the kids! If you are vacationing here in the summer with children, you should also check out “Camp Big Sky” which provides fun, safe, and enriching activities for all ages.
• Less than 3 miles to the nearest hike on “Ousel Falls Trail” which is easy enough for children and grandparents to enjoy a casual 1.5 mile walk through the woods on a groomed trail that leads you to a spectacular waterfall with picnic tables and benches along the way. The Big Sky area offers many incredible hiking opportunities of varying difficulties.
• Less than 5 miles to the banks of the Gallatin River where you can experience the peace and tranquility of fly-fishing in an area so beautiful, parts of Robert Redford’s “A River Runs Through It” were filmed there. The Gallatin River runs alongside Highway 191 and there are turnoffs every couple of miles for fishing and other recreational uses. In addition, guided float trips are available on the Madison or Yellowstone Rivers which are only two hour drives away. The Gallatin, Madison, and Yellowstone Rivers are all blue ribbon trout streams that attract fly fisherman world-wide and are easily accessible from Big Sky. The closest whitewater rafting company is Geyser Whitewater Expeditions which is less than 5 miles away as well.
• Less than 7 miles to the Big Sky Ski Resort where you will find the BIGGEST skiing in North America, with over 5,800 acres of skiable terrain reaching 11,166 vertical feet. Big Sky has over 300 named runs covering over 110 miles on three separate mountains. And Big Sky is consistently recognized for having little to no wait times at the lifts. There are plenty of options for all experience levels, including a bunny hill and Ski School for the kids. And the 400+ inches of annual snowfall make for some pretty unbeatable skiing, boarding, or other winter sports you enjoy. There is also a shuttle bus that picks up every hour at the Town Center less than a mile from our house.
Check out http://www.skylinebus.com/for schedules and routes.
• Less than 7 miles to the Zipline operated at the base of the Big Sky Ski Resort which is considered one of America’s best zipline courses according to USA Today!
• Less than 9 miles to Jake’s Horses in the Canyon where you can find guided trail rides, pack trips, fishing trips, and big game hunting.
• The Bozeman / Belgrade Airport (BZN) is 45 miles away from the Big Sky Meadow Village and serves as the closest airport to Big Sky. We recommend that you rent a car but you can also make reservations with the Karst Stage by calling (406) 556-3540 or (800) 287-4759. 4-wheel drive is highly recommended in winter months. The scenic one-hour drive from Bozeman to Big Sky begins in the canyon as you drive alongside the Gallatin River on Highway 191 through the Gallatin National Forest. You might be fortunate enough to spot some local wildlife or identify a fishing hole you want to try along the way. During your stay in Big Sky, you may enjoy venturing back to Bozeman as it offers more than just an airport. You will find ‘bigger’ city amenities in Bozeman like malls, chain grocery stores, Costco, and a quaint old western Main Street with plenty of restaurants, breweries, boutiques, and antique shopping.
• We are located approximately 55 miles from West Yellowstone where you can enter Yellowstone Park and enjoy its magical and mysterious landscape via car in the summer or a guided snowmobile or coach tour in the winter. Or spend the afternoon in West Yellowstone and watch an IMAX movie about the Park or view wildlife at the Grizzly Bear Discovery Center.