Big Sky Meadow Hidden Jewel! Best Views in the Meadow!!!(21 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 bedroom, 4 bath home with absolutely gorgeous mountain views
OUR FLOOR PLAN:
Master - King bed with attached bath (main level)
Guest Room 1 - King bed with shared bath (lower level)
Guest Room 2 - Queen bed with attached bath (lower level)
Guest Room 3 – 2 sets of bunk beds sleeps 4 (lower level)
Linens provided. Extra pillows and blankets for each bedroom. Pack n Play and sheets available upon request.
2 on the main level – a powder bath and master bath with double sink, large rain shower, heated stone floors.
2 on the lower level – 1 attached bath and 1 shared bath that both feature large walk in showers and heated stone floors.
Shampoo, conditioner, and soap provided. Plenty of towels available.
High-end appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator / freezer and a Viking Professional Series gas range, oven, and microwave. Heated stone floors keep your feet warm in the winter while cooking. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with enough cookware, bakeware, and servingware to entertain large groups. Service for 10. The antique oak dining table easily seats 8 and there is room to seat 4 more at the nearby dine-in bar area. A propane grill is located on the deck. Highchair available upon request.
Two televisions with Direct TV available. One 36' TV is located upstairs in the master suite. Downstairs in the Media/Game Room we have a 36' flat screen HDMI Visio with a DVD player and BOSE Surround Sound. There is a built in speaker system on the main level and on the deck which can play music from CDs or your phone/ipod/ipad. Free wifi available. Baby grand piano on the main level. Foosball table on the lower level. Brand new 6 person hot tub with state of the art filtration is located on the upper deck off the master suite.
Full service laundry room off the garage on the main level stocked with detergent, dryer sheets, and cleaning products. Garage parking available for one car with plenty of extra space in the driveway for additional vehicles. Ski racks and boot storage located in the garage. Bi-level deck is connected by two stairways and can be accessed from the left side of the house or through the master suite, living room, and the lower level.
Please no smoking, no pets, and no renters under the age of 25.
You cannot beat our location! There is so much to do in the Meadow Village, especially with the Big Sky Town Center less than a mile away. We enjoy walking the quiet 3 mile paved loop around the Meadow Village, which can be accessed by a rock staircase in the back of the house. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and look for wildlife as elk, moose, and deer are abundant throughout the year. We are conveniently located in-between the Mountain and the Canyon on a gorgeous bluff overlooking the entire Meadow Village and surrounding mountain ranges.
• Less than a mile away is the Big Sky Town Center where there is plenty of shopping, restaurants, groceries, ski and boot rental, and a movie theatre. If you are in need of skis, boots, or apparel – hop on over to Grizzly Outfitters. If you are hungry – try a sandwich at the Blue Moon Bakery or a pizza from Milky’s. If you are tempted by the dozens of locally micro-brewed beers in the area – head on over to the Lone Peak Brewery. There is a little something for everyone at the Big Sky Town Center and it is within walking distance from the house. There are about a dozen dining options available in the Meadow Village with additional restaurants located on the Mountain and in the Canyon.
• Less than a mile away is Lone Mountain Ranch which boasts over 2,200 vertical feet of trails for cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and a fully stocked Nordic Ski Center. Or enjoy a sleigh ride and dinner as you explore Lone Mountain Ranch’s gorgeous winter wonderland by moonlight.
• Less than a mile away is the Big Sky Golf Course which is an Arnold Palmer signature 18-hole golf course and is complete with cross country ski trails in the winter.
• Less than 2 miles away are the public outdoor tennis courts. Private and group lessons can be arranged at the Pro Shop. Near the tennis courts is a large public playground with a water feature for the kids! If you are vacationing here in the summer with children, you should also check out “Camp Big Sky” which provides fun, safe, and enriching activities for all ages.
• Less than 3 miles to the nearest hike on “Ousel Falls Trail” which is easy enough for children and grandparents to enjoy a casual 1.5 mile walk through the woods on a groomed trail that leads you to a spectacular waterfall with picnic tables and benches along the way. The Big Sky area offers many incredible hiking opportunities of varying difficulties.
• Less than 5 miles to the banks of the Gallatin River where you can experience the peace and tranquility of fly-fishing in an area so beautiful, parts of Robert Redford’s “A River Runs Through It” were filmed there. The Gallatin River runs alongside Highway 191 and there are turnoffs every couple of miles for fishing and other recreational uses. In addition, guided float trips are available on the Madison or Yellowstone Rivers which are only two hour drives away. The Gallatin, Madison, and Yellowstone Rivers are all blue ribbon trout streams that attract fly fisherman world-wide and are easily accessible from Big Sky. The closest whitewater rafting company is Geyser Whitewater Expeditions which is less than 5 miles away as well.
• Less than 7 miles to the Big Sky Ski Resort where you will find the BIGGEST skiing in North America, with over 5,800 acres of skiable terrain reaching 11,166 vertical feet. Big Sky has over 300 named runs covering over 110 miles on three separate mountains. And Big Sky is consistently recognized for having little to no wait times at the lifts. There are plenty of options for all experience levels, including a bunny hill and Ski School for the kids. And the 400+ inches of annual snowfall make for some pretty unbeatable skiing, boarding, or other winter sports you enjoy. There is also a free ski shuttle that picks up on the corner of Two Moons and Curley Bear below our house. Call (406) 995-6BUS for schedules and routes.
• Less than 7 miles to the Zipline operated at the base of the Big Sky Ski Resort which is considered one of America’s best zipline courses according to USA Today!
• Less than 9 miles to Jake’s Horses in the Canyon where you can find guided trail rides, pack trips, fishing trips, and big game hunting.
• The Bozeman / Belgrade Airport (BZN) is 45 miles away from the Big Sky Meadow Village and serves as the closest airport to Big Sky. We recommend that you rent a car but you can also make reservations with the Karst Stage by calling (406) 556-3540 or (800) 287-4759. 4-wheel drive is highly recommended in winter months. The scenic one-hour drive from Bozeman to Big Sky begins in the canyon as you drive alongside the Gallatin River on Highway 191 through the Gallatin National Forest. You might be fortunate enough to spot some local wildlife or identify a fishing hole you want to try along the way. During your stay in Big Sky, you may enjoy venturing back to Bozeman as it offers more than just an airport. You will find ‘bigger’ city amenities in Bozeman like malls, chain grocery stores, Costco, and a quaint old western Main Street with plenty of restaurants, breweries, boutiques, and antique shopping.
• We are located approximately 55 miles from West Yellowstone where you can enter Yellowstone Park and enjoy its magical and mysterious landscape via car in the summer or a guided snowmobile or coach tour in the winter. Or spend the afternoon in West Yellowstone and watch an IMAX movie about the Park or view wildlife at the Grizzly Bear Discovery Center.
Member since: 2014
- 3700 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player:
Two televisions available. One 36' TV is located upstairs in the master suite. Downstairs in the Media/Game Room we have a 36' Visio flat screen with HDMI, DVD player, and BOSE Surround Sound...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
This living room offers some of the best views of the Spanish Peaks and Lone Mountain in the Meadow Village. Baby grand piano, wood burning fireplace, and two large sofas invite you to relax & enjoy...moreless
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Newly remodeled gourmet kitchen with views of the Gallatin Mountain Range, high-end appliances, granite countertops, large center island, wine cooler and bar, and high top counter for guests....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Ski & Snowboard:
Big Sky Ski Resort is a 10 minute drive and features America's biggest skiing with over 5,700 miles of skiable terrain reaching 11,166 vertical feet. World class cross-country skiing also nearby....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 17 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 4, 2017
6 night min stay
Sep 5 - Nov 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 24 - Dec 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 4, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Cleaning fee $350
- Tax Rate 10%
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our home is located in the Big Sky Meadow Village very close to the Town Center. We are 45 minutes from the West entrance to Yellowstone Park. There are unlimited options for outdoor activities both winter and summer. This is a paradise for people who love the outdoors. Hiking, skiing, fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, shopping, or just grilling and drinking good wine while watching beautiful sunsets. Its all here.
Year Purchased: 1996
About: We live in Fort Myers, Florida and discovered Big Sky in 1989 and have been coming back ever since. We fell in love with the sheer beauty and majesty of the area like so many others have. We are outdoor enthusiasts and enjoy hiking, camping, flyfishing, and downhill and crosscountry skiing. We have 4 children who made many childhood memories in Montana and share our passion for the area. We also have 4 grandchildren and enjoy watching them cultivate their love for the great outdoors here in Big Sky too. Big Sky holds a special place in our hearts and this house has given us a beautiful place to reconnect with family and friends, unplug from everyday demands, and embrace what's important in life.
Why Big Sky, MT, USA:
The answer to this question is self-evident once you walk in the front door. The view out the large floor to ceiling picture windows is captivating. We looked in BigSky at multiple properties for many years. This one has it all including view, amenities, location, and ambience. It has brought our family amazing joy and friendships and lifetime experiences. I think the phrase 'come for vacation, stay for a lifetime' captures exactly what happened to our family in BigSky. We hope that you are able to experience it for yourself.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There are phenomenal outdoor activities for every season at your fingertips. If there is something that you like to do, you can do it here in a world class area. The location of our home is ideal. You can easily walk to the town center to have dinner, go to a movie, arrange a flyfishing trip, or hear a concert at the outdoor amphitheater. Cross country skiing is out the door. Lone Mountain Ranch is almost in our backyard. The views at the house are to die for. They are the best in the meadow village. And finally luxury. You can enjoy all this in a luxurious home that has all the amenities. It doesn't get any better!!
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
We welcome you to Big Sky Country!
We invite you to take off your shoes and stay awhile.
A great spot to relax with a glass of wine or a good book.
Walk onto the back deck for dinner and a private view of Lone Mountain.
Capture the majesty of Lone Mountain from our deck!
The kitchen features Viking appliances, marble countertops, & gorgeous views!
Sink into rustic luxury in the Master Suite
His / Her master bath with double sinks, heated towel rack, and private toilet.
Media and Game Room located downstairs is perfect for movie night.
King guest room with access to the lower deck and views of the Spanish Peaks.
Bunk Room provides a cozy retreat for children and friends.
Full Bath offers privacy inside the Queen Guest Room
A sleepy road leads you to our secluded home on a bluff in the Meadow Village.
High ceilings & natural elements compliment the view from the living room.
An open floor plan connects the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
New six person hot tub with breathtaking views of the Mountains.
The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to entertain!
Dining room table comfortably seats 8 with room for overflow at the bar
Master Bathroom features large walkin rain shower and deck access to the hot tub
Full service laundry and mud room.
Or a game of foosball
Full bath with spacious shower and countertop for King and Bunk Guest Rooms.
Queen Guest Suite is very spacious with views of Spanish Peaks and Lone Mountain
We hope you will vacation with us!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.