About the property
- House4500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
5 Bedrooms 5 bathrooms Sleeps 12 Inground Pool Moss Creek
Moss Creek house description
This 4,500 plus sq. ft.5 bedroom, 5 bath, sleeps 12 home is located in the beautiful Moss Creek Plantation. We have an in-ground pool with lion head water spouts, and the backdrop of the Moss Creek North Course 10th Hole.,
Nestled deep in the heart of the South Carolina Low Country, just minutes from the bridge leading to world-famous Hilton Head Island, lies the unique Community of Moss Creek. Moss Creek is a private, residential Community of over 1,000 acres located in a place like no other, a real Hole-in-One.
Moss Creek amenities include two members-only Fazio Golf Courses, a marsh-view Clubhouse, tennis at the Tennis Center, biking on leisure trails and preserves, boating at the deep water marinacipating in the High Tide Happy Hour on the outdoor covered veranda at the Clubhouse, playing tennis at the outstanding Tennis Center, biking on the leisure trails or through the nature preserves, on their boat at the deep water marina, socializing at the Community pavilion, joining neighbors at numerous social clubs, exercising at our Fitness Center, or relaxing by the waterfront swimming complex.
Home Amenities Include:
* Lovely decor throughout
* Lots of closet space
* Clean Towels and sheets, blankets and throws
* Beautiful in-ground pool in rear deck, located on the 10th hole of the North course
* 5 Oversized Bedrooms
* 5 Full Bathrooms with amenities
* Master Bedroom: French Doors open to the Master Bedroom Suite with King Bed and Large Jetted Whirlpool Tub, separate commode area and oversized shower with multiple heads well as a large walk-in closet and TV
* 2nd Bedroom on first floor with Queen bed and desk
* 3rd Bedroom on first floor with Queen Bed and Private entrance onto deck and pool
* 4th bedroom upstairs with King Bed overlooking the 10th Hole
* 5th bedrooms upstairs with a California King Bed
* Upper level Playroom with Full-size Pull out couch, LED TV and couches
* Great Room with a Sony Smart HDTV and Electric Fireplace
* Cable with Wireless High Speed Internet with Showtime
* 2 additional Flat Screen TV's
* 2 DVD players with DVD’s, CD's and Board Games
* Fully Equipped over-sized Kitchen with 2 coffee makers, side-by-side refrigerator with dispensers in door, Garbage disposal and utensils
* Efficiency Kitchen on upper level (no stove) with its own outside entrance
* Dining Room Table with expansion leaves
* Mud Room with Washer and Dryer, stocked with beach and deck towels
* Patio Furniture and Gas Grill
* kayak vests
* Beach umbrella and beach cart
* Multiple tennis rackets
* Extra golf clubs and pull carts
* Multiple bicycles
* Trash Pick-up Service
* Ping Pong table, etc.
* Lots of Fun for adults and children.
Moss Creek Plantation Amenities Include:
* Clubhouse, Restaurant, Pub and Grill Room
* 2 Fazio 18 Hole Golf Courses and Pro Shop
* Driving Range
* Har-Tru Tennis Courts
* Pool Club with Olympic-sized Salt Swimming Pool and more pools
* Poolside Food and Beverage Service
* State-of-the-Art Fitness Center overlooking the
Marina and Pool Club.
* Miles of bike and leisure trails
* Deep Water Marina
* Fishing and Crabbing Docks
* Multiple Sanctuaries
* Spectacular Salt Marsh Views
* 24 Hour Live Security with Gated Entrance
Mike 917-923-7501 Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice wk with family
This house was ideal for a family of 12
We all had space but we all could be together
Great service with property people
Fun was had by all
Only negative furniture was a bit dated
The house was a joy to stay in and the property manager was incredibly helpful!
BEST PLACE TO RENT !!!!!!
We were gathering with Family for our Son’s graduation from the Marines. We had a great time. We had close to 10 people staying at the house. It is a beautiful house and it has 3 coffee makers including the one upstairs. It has the best layout as far as Master Bedrooms and all the other bedrooms had either as an on-suite or the bathroom was right next to the bedrooms. It was an excellent home. Easy to get to Parris Island. Everybody says it takes 45 minutes but it took much less time than that. Mike is the owner and Toni is the property Manager. We had an issue where we had to change dates and Mike was so accommodating. Toni was right there to take care of anything we needed or had questions about. Well worth the price. This Home is in a gated community, which gives you added security. The pool was awesome. I just can’t say enough about this house. We loved it. Thank you Mike and Toni. You guys are the best. As you can tell, we TOTALLY enjoyed it. AAAAA +++++++ This house
Beautiful home. Very good location. Room for everyone. We could not have been more pleased.
The owner and property manager were so nice and helpful. We were there for the saddest of reasons and I was a bit scattered at times. They were so kind and made sure everything was taken care of. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you for everything. We highly recommend this property and these people.
Lots of room!
We had 10 people stay and we all had our own rooms and bathrooms! Kitchen and living area was huge! And there is a great view off the deck!
Fantastic vacation spot!
This was a perfect location for us to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary. Our group included my husband and myself and our three children and their families. We had a big group and this house easily accommodated all of us. Our grandchildren loved the pool, the availability of the bikes, and access to the community pool. Appreciated the easy access to the beaches as well as shopping. We had a wonderful time – in fact our grandchildren did not want to leave. When we arrived, we were impressed by the neatness but not by the degree of cleanliness. Floors and carpets looked like they had only been marginally cleaned. Had it not been for that I would've rated it a 5.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
There is a Pet Cleaning Fee of 150.00 per dog limit 2 dogs. Acceptable dog breeds subject to prior approval by owner.