Creekside cabin overlooking Red Creek, your own private retreat!
Queen size bed in bedroom with door to the back porch that overlooks the creek. Cabin sleeps 4 -6 people, maximum number of people is 6!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children welcomechildren welcome
No pets - NO PETS allowed. NO PETS allowed.
Events allowed - Events AllowedEvents Allowed
No smoking - NO SMOKING policy in or around cabins.NO SMOKING policy in or around cabins.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Strict NO SMOKING policy in or around cabins. Any evidence of smoking (butts, ashes, burns, etc) will result in an additional $250 cleaning fee.
- Strict NO PETS policy. Due to liability & comfort of other guests, pets are not allowed in cabins or property.
- Visitors are welcome to visit cabin guest. All extra visitors must pay $5 a day.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Why Red Creek Adventures chose Perkinston
Red Creek is very popular among fisherman, canoeist and water enthusiast in the area. Elevate Red Creek provides a sandy white beach on the water to relax after a day of fun. Other amenities include a playground, and a covered pavilion. No matter your age, there’s a place for everyone at Elevate Red Creek.
What makes this cabin unique
The Desoto National Forest as well as Red Creek Wildlife Management Area is with 5 miles of the property. These areas are known for great hiking and bike trails as well as hunting.