Queen Bed for Two - Private Bath L Near Osu Campus!(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Queen Bedroom , Private Bath - Central Air Conditioning!
The living room, dining room, deck and equipped kitchen are an extension of the guest rooms.. Guests also have access to our fully equipped kitchen where a self-serve Continental breakfast is available. Organic food available in the fridge for guest meal preparation.
Spotless clean with upscale décor and many of the same amenities you’d find at home, in a hotel or other fine lodging:
• Continental breakfast that includes: gourmet organic coffee and assorted organic teas, orange, Toast and a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings
• Make your self at home at your home away from home
• Spacious living room and HDTV with basic cable and Netflix
• Enjoy your “home-cooked” meals at the dining room table, cozy up to a movie or book in the comfortable living room, or hang out on the deck to BBQ or read a book
• Luxurious pillow-top Queen beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows and comforter, and windows that open to let in the fresh air!
PLEASE REACH OUT TO ALEXANDRA WITH QUESTIONS 541-207-3547.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Bed And Breakfast
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- The Sage Room is located on the top floor with lovely views of green-space. The west-facing windows allow for great natural light and fresh air. Lovely wooden windows open, and top-down and bottom-up blinds provide privacy. Luxuriate in the queen bed with pillow-top and Egyptian cotton linens, and hypo-allergenic pillows and comforter. This guest room has a private bath with walk-in shower....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We are not licensed to prepare meals. We provide self-serve Continental breakfast items and make organic breakfast items available for guest meal preparation. The Continental breakfast includes: Organic fresh fruit, organic coffee and teas, cream, granola, oatmeal and Greek yogurt. When guests arrive they can download a virtual Concierge app from Google Play to get access to resources in the area...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $20 - $75 $20
- Tax Rate 10.8%
Peak Cancellation Policy 30-days before arrival or forfeit payment.
Peak Season Rates Apply May- September. Special rates apply on OSU Football weekends, Fall and Spring Family Weekends, Mother's Day Weekend, and June 1 -17 for Willamette Valley Graduations when a 3-5 night minimum is required.
Standard Season (Oct - April) nightly rate is $99 for single + $20 per person/per night + 10.8% lodging tax + one time service fee.
Peak Season Rate: $109 for single + 10.8% lodging tax + $20 per person/per night + one time service fee. The service fee covers the Continental breakfast, access to our fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi and housekeeping after guest departure.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Fernwood Circle Guest House is located in a quite NW Corvallis neighborhood.
Walking distance to the OSU campus
and just 7-minutes from downtown Corvallis.
3- minutes to the First Alternative Grocery Store and Sam' Station - Coffee Shop and organic foods eatery.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I am enjoying hosting families in the Guest House. As a former Hewlett-Packard professional I have lived in the area since the early 80's. Corvallis is a wonderful place to visit, live and work!
Why the Owner Chose Corvallis, OR, USA:
After renovating the property since 2006, I noticed a need for alternative lodging. We are approved by the City of Corvallis as an alternative lodging property. When folks seek an alternative lodging option to a hotel they enjoy one of our guest rooms. The Fernwood Circle Guest House offers a home-like place to stay for business travelers and families visiting their Oregon State students.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
Fernwood Circle is located in a quiet neighborhood near the bus line, we have rain ready bicycles with water-proof saddle bags for folks seeking to avoid the parking challenges on the OSU campus. We provide organic products for a self-serve Continental breakfast and offer a private and quite home-like setting. Organic smoothie ingredients and protein powder are also available. Evening Refreshments: Enjoy a organic tea, Oregon wines, local cider and beer when you come home to Fernwood Circle, your home away from home.
- Primary: +1 541-207-3547 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Sage room has a cloud-like bed with luxury linens and private walk-in shower
Treetop Corner expands to include 1-queen and 1-double bed.
Dani Natural - Organic Hygiene Products available for use during your stay.
Comfortable living room. HD flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, Netflix, board-games and books.
Fully equipped kitchen for your cooking pleasure,
KEYLESS entry for guest privacy and security.
Deck with gas grill
Patio of the Garden Room.
Dogwood Tree - Feb - May blooming - looking from the Dogwood Nook Guest Room.
Queen Sterns&Foster pillow-top bed. Guests say it's like sleeping on a cloud.
Enjoy a Fernwood Circle robe during your stay!
Take stairs down to the Garden Suite
Comfortable living room. HD flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, Netflix, board-games and books
Dining room and access to fully equipped kitchen for personal meal preparation.
W&D and detergent available for guest convenience.
Rock Garden - front of Guest House.
Side yard and deck with gas grill.
Fernwood Circle Guest House - Clean, upscale and with the comforts of home!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.