We are here for you with what we proudly believe to be the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the industry, with prompt responses, open and thorough communication, an easy check-in and check-out process (no need to pick up keys!), and free early check-in and late check-outs whenever possible. We realize you have many options, but a vacation is a rare treat for most of us, and we will work with you to make sure it's a memorable one. Check out what other vacationers had to say!
PLEASE NOTE: Ski-in and Ski-out access was not maintained last winter season. We have been in contact with the resort and they claim they will do a better job, however we cannot guarantee it. Alternative walkable path is shown in the pictures (<2 minute walk).
IT'S EASY TO FALL IN LOVE
When we decide to purchase a property in Bretton Woods, we looked at all the developments, but the choice was clear. We wanted a place that showcased the area's beauty, that allowed us unobstructed views of the mountains and especially Mt. Washington, and that provided convenient access to the ski trails without the need to drive or take a shuttle. This house offered all of that in a beautiful, modern and comfortable package!
A HOUSE WITH ALL THE COMFORTS
Enjoy the ultimate convenience of slopeside living, with phenomenal views of Mt. Washington from every level! Beautiful upscale home, with some great perks:
- Stunning views, including unobstructed views of Mt Washington from all levels
- Walk to the slopes! The trails are just a few steps from the building.
- Leave your car, and enjoy your vacation! A free on-demand shuttle will take you anywhere around the resorts - restaurant, spa, etc
- Three fireplaces to keep you warm and cozy - one gas (brand new!), one wood burning, and one electric
- Air conditioning
- Free high-speed (1 Gigabyte per second fiber optics, highest speed available at Bretton Woods!) WiFi throughout the building and the exterior to stay connected (though you might not want to!).
- Great entertainment options with books, movies, games, cable TV and access to thousands of online titles from Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, etc! Plus a Wii in the lower level living room, where the kids can play without bothering the adults' R&R! Or... why not join them? It's fun for everyone!
- Laundry in unit (detergent provided!)
- Gas and charcoal grills (you pick what you prefer, or try them both! Propane is provided)
- Easy check-in and check-out with keyless entry - no need to pick up or return keys anywhere! Drive right up to the house, just like it were your own! You will never lose a key, and everyone in your party will be able to get in and out as they please.
- Top notch customer service! We realize that renting a house can be an anxiety provoking process, and are here to help you! We will communicate with you at every step of the process, and are always a quick phone call away.
GREAT FOR FAMILIES
Lots of space, separate living rooms, television with free access to thousands of movies and TV shows (including kids programming), Wii, board games and walking distance to the playground at the base of the ski resort make this house PERFECT for large families or for groups of 2-3 families.
YOU ARE ON VACATION - WHY SETTLE?
The Omni told us that this unit was the most requested in their rental program, and for a reason! This modern 3 level townhouse is part of the coveted Crawford Ridge development, one of the newest and most upscale in the Bretton Woods area. Why stay across the valley, when you can stay right next to the trails?
SPACE FOR EVERYONE
On the main level, you step inside to find a gorgeous open concept living room, dining room and a sunny kitchen. The living room has a gas fireplace to cozy up to, and the kitchen features modern appliances and granite countertops. The sectional open up to a queen sized bed for extra space. On the same floor, you will find a beautiful master bedroom with 4 poster king sized bed, deck and private bathroom with granite countertops and separate tub and shower, and an additional 1/2 bath.
Walk upstairs, and you will find an open balcony style walkway overlooking the living room, and 2 bedrooms, both with 4 poster queen sized bed.
Not enough? Great, because there is more! The bottom level offers a 2nd living area with TV, Roku, Wii, wood burning fireplace & deck, another queen size pull-out and 2 additional bedrooms and common full bath. The bedrooms on this levels feature 2 twin beds,and a full/twin bunk bed combination, and a queen sized bed, respectively. Also, a walk-out deck with direct views of Mt Washington allows you to enjoy the stunning views. Ski lockers are available on each level so you don't have to bring them inside (you can access the trails both from the lower and upper entrances to the unit)
WHY CHOOSE US?
We realize that you have many choices, but you hope you will find our place to have something special. But most importantly, renting a vacation home requires trust - and you can pick up the phone and call us anytime. We are the owners of Bretton Woods Rentals, the premier vacation rental company in Bretton Woods, and will go the extra mile to make sure your stay is a memorable one. We live in Bretton Woods and are always available should any issues arise - you will never be left to fend for yourself!
Wi-fi (free, high speed!)
Rokus with Cable TV, HBO, Amazon Prime, Netflix
Gas, Wood and Electric Fireplace
and much more!
ONSITE ACTIVITIES (SUMMER):
-Bretton Woods Canopy Tour
-Williwaw Racing Zip
-West Wall Guided Rock Climb
-Slopeside Climbing Wall
-Diggler Mountain Scooters
-Kids' Go Kart Park
-Scenic Lift Rides
-Fly-casting clinics and rentals
-Guided Fly Fishing
-Golf (Mt. Washington Course - 18 holes; Mt Pleasant Course - 9 holes)
*Operated under Meals and Rentals License N. 060929*