About the property
- Condo2600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
4 BR & 4 Full Bath spacious condo with large deck and newly renovated
Perfect size, location, and amenities.
Spacious (2600+ sqft), clean, newly renovated main floor, 4 bedroom, 4 full bath condo in perfect location. Victorian charm on outside, modern comfort on inside. Come park your cars in the 1 car garage ( & additional spot in driveway) and walk to everything Breckenridge has to offer without having to get back in your car!
- Ski Lift is just 1000 ft/10 min walk away
- Main Street is across the street (shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and amenities)
- Local grocery store & post office down the street
- Carter Park is 1 block behind Ridge (on French) offering: Parks, town's go to sledding spot, hiking, mountain biking, and cross country skiing trails
- Free Town shuttle to slopes or other attractions is just a couple blocks away, if you aren't up to walking
- Outstanding views from every window!
- Feels more like a townhome with 3 Levels, attached garage, private entrance and private outdoor space
- Open Floor Plan. Spacious just renovated main floor with plenty of room for multiple families to relax comfortably
- Lower level is like a mini-apartment, perfect for the kids to have their own space to relax.
- Large dining space (Table seats 8, Kitchen Bar, and additional Bar area overlooking family room), Equipped kitchen, and relaxing family room area lots of seating & cozy gas fireplace
- Large deck with outside seating, small fire pit & grill
- 4 Bedrooms / 4 Full Bathroom:
- Upper: 1 King, Private Full Bath
- Upper: 1 King
- Upper: 2 twins with foam pad so you can switch to a king
- Upper: Full Bath in Hallway
- Main: (Living Space): Full Bath
- Lower: 2 Bunkbeds, each with Full on Bottom, twin on top
- Lower: Full Bath
- Standard Fully equipped Kitchen
- Modern Gas Fireplace
- Attached Garage
- New furniture, bedding & linens
Breckenridge Business License 396220001
Mary Marr & Tara Dinges
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 28, 2018
About Mary Marr & Tara Dinges
Local Denver residents that enjoy Breckenridge ourselves but also want to share our space with others!
Mary Marr & Tara Dinges purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Mary Marr & Tara Dinges chose Historic District
It is the perfect location & size, with great views and fabulous amenities inside and out.
What makes this Condo unique
Walk to everything. Spacious living space for multiple families. Separate living space for kids on lower level. Newly renovated main floor. New furniture & linens throughout. Attached parking.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Would very much stay here again!
Very nice house with lots of outside light; big open First Floor with huge kitchen, great fireplace, and large flat screen TV; quiet bedrooms with comfortable beds; short 2 block walk to Main Street restaurants and restaurants.
Thank you Dan for the review! So glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back again sometime soon!
Awesome spring stay in Breck at this well-kept condo
My family had a wonderful time at this condo which was clean and well-appointed with all updated finishes, comfortable beds and multiple living spaces. The wifi was perfect too with plenty of speed for streaming on multiple tvs. We had no issues and everything was ready for us when we arrived. The location cannot be beat either. We will hopefully stay again. Thank you!
We loved the house, location, front porch and the layout worked perfectly for our family and friends.
Thank you so much Cheryl! Glad you enjoyed you stay!!
The property is beautifully decorated and maintained. In addition, it is ideally located.
Fantastic property for our family: 2 grandparents, 4 adult children, and 4 grandchildren!
Thank you so much Jane!
Perfect location to the slopes, shopping, dining, and sledding. We stayed 5 nights over Christmas 2016 and we were 100% pleased with everything! We had 6 adults and 4 teen boys and everyone had their own bed. The house was perfect for us and there was plenty of room in the kitchen to cook and it was well stocked. It has a regular coffee pot and kruieg. There was plenty of towels for the stay and all the bedding was comfortable. I would highly recommend this rental.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am happy it worked out so well for your family. We look forward to having you back again soon!
Very nice location, clean, and very functional.
This is the perfect property for multiple adults and children. This really helped in the enjoyment of our vacation. We would most certainly stay here again.
Perfectly located in downtown Breckenridge with easy access to Main Street and the Quicksilver Ski Lift. Just a short walk to the base of Peak 9 and just outside our front door is Main Street which includes all the shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and amenities that Breckenridge has to offer. Carter Park is just behind our unit as well, which offers a community park, sledding, mountain biking, hiking, and cross country skiing. In addition, there is a local grocery store and bike & ski rental just a block or two away on Ridge street. Bike & Ski Rental shop is just up the street as well. You can come park in our garage and then enjoy all Breckenridge has to offer on foot.