This beautiful cabin on Fish Trap lake allows guests to experience the lake and up north without lacking in the modern amenities to make your stay comfortable. Spend the day out on the lake boating, fishing or stay back to enjoy the views from the front porch. A fire located on a level lot looks directly out onto the lake for your evening enjoyment.
- 2 story cabin with 2 bedrooms + sleeping loft. One bedroom is on the main level, 2nd is upstairs
- modern log home feel with wood floors throughout the main level
- 20 minutes from Brainerd for shopping
- high speed wireless internet, Direct TV
- fully equipped kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Sleeper sofa in additional to 2 bedrooms and loft sleeping area
- Bath towels provided
- 2 kayaks for renter use
- Boat lift for guest's boat
- Rock wrapped shoreline
The cabin offers central air-conditioning and heat.
The large front porch has patio seating for 8 with 2 tables, and a gas grill. There is a renovated boat house that offers 2 kayaks, 4 life jackets, and a vintage fridge to store lakeside drinks and snacks. Cabin rental includes the kayaks, dock and boat lift use. Fishing is great for bass, northern, sunny, and walleye.
The cabin is also settled on a quiet bay, which is perfect for water sports in the summer and great access to ice fishing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling trails.