In the middle of white Quercy, in the Causses, in a typical Lot village, 5 km from Figeac, 30 km from Padirac and Rocamadour, in a former presbytery of 1767:
- Charming house, with private gardens (parish priest), with entrance, living room, with an extra bed, kitchen, and bedroom with a double bed and bathroom,
- A studio-room 'Le Fournil' in dry stones, independent of the house, view on the garden,
- An independent 1900 room and view on the garden too,
- A home-pool with rattan chairs and loungers, where you can have lunch or dinner (with a barbecue) overlooking the private pool (12mx4mx1,5m) heated and secure.
- A ping-pong table is available.
This seasonal rental is for 2-7 people depending on the period.
Calm and serenity will be part of your holiday in Pélégri ...