Kihei Ocean Front Town House
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-14 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Oceanfront Townhouse in Kihei on the beautiful island of Maui
Aloha to our valued guests!
We are the new owners of a townhouse style condo just steps to the beach, at the Kihei Akahi in beautiful Kihei, Hawaii. Perfect for those looking for an ideal getaway located in paradise. We own three of the eight units available in the exclusive A Building. Our unit has two walk out lanais (top and bottom) to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
Our air conditioned condo is just steps away from one of the most uncrowded and beautiful fine-sand beaches in Maui. Hale Kamaole Beach Park II has some of the best swimming and snorkeling anywhere. There is a lifeguard station on the beach, and tide pool area on the south side, teeming with crabs, starfish, etc. It's also a great place to snorkel.
Our Kihei Oceanfront Condo
Our two story unit is a spacious, 1175 sq. ft. with a top and bottom lanai a stones throw from the beach. Our condo has 2 bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths, and is fully equipped with linens, towels, dishes, etc.
Whether you are planning a romantic getaway for two, the perfect family vacation, or just need a holiday to unwind, our condo is the perfect destination for you.
Our Condominium Complex
Kihei Akahi is one of the most popular and requested condominium complexes in Kihei. The grounds are immaculately maintained and the location cannot be beat. Everything you might need for your holiday is all within walking distance. This Kihei beachfront rental is not only steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches but it is also steps away from the private gated pool and tennis court.
BBQ area and pool - steps away is the private pool and BBQ area with a stone table and benches, perfect for family gatherings.
Tennis Courts – bring your rackets and enjoy playing tennis.
Our Kihei Akahi condo is in a prime location, affordable and offers you the best value on Maui.
Our Condo Building A (Two Bedroom)
There is a phone in each condo. When we confirm your booking, you will receive this phone number in an email, along with instructions on access to your unit, directions from the airport, etc.
Special Discounts - Affordable Condo Rental
During low season at our Kihei beach condominiums, when there are just a few dates between bookings, or within two weeks, (subject to availability), we do give special discounts. Please contact us directly for these discounts.
Multiple Condos for Group Rental
Are you planning a family reunion or wedding? Would you like to stay together? We have access to the similar condos that may be rented at the same time based on availability. Combined these three condo units offer comfortable accommodation for up to 18 people.
Ideal for group bookings, both units are side by side and have their own private yard for family gatherings or a romantic dinner for two.
Kihei Beach Condominium - Reservations
• If you wish to reserve our condo, email us with your desired dates.
• We will contact you within 24 hours, and confirm your reservation with a deposit on your credit card.
We hope you will enjoy our home away from home. If there is anything we can do to make your vacation more enjoyable, please let us know.
Tyler and Andrea
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1175 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Our townhouse style condo is just steps to the beach, at the Kihei Akahi in beautiful Kihei. Perfect for those looking for an ideal getaway located in paradise. We own one of the eight units available in the exclusive A Building. Our unit has two walk out lanais (top and bottom) to enjoy the spectacular sunsets....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2016: Low Season
Oct 1 - Dec 14, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2017
7 night min stay
2017: High Season
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2017
4 night min stay
2017: Low Season
Apr 16 - Dec 14, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2018
14 night min stay
2018: High Season
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2018
4 night min stay
2018: Low Season
Apr 16 - Sep 30, 2018
4 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2019
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
• For a deposit refund, less a $250.00 fee, cancellation is required 30 days or more prior to arrival date.
• For cancellation > 60 days, the balance of your payment will be refunded.
• For cancellation < 60 days, payments will be retained unless we are able to re-rent the townhouse in which case a pro-rata refund will be issued.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Things to Do In Maui at our Kihei Vacation Condominium
• Relax on the beach
• Snorkeling and scuba diving
• Golf (nearby in Wailea)
• Surfing (there's a great surfing beach 5 minutes north of your Kihei beach condominium)
• Fishing (lots of excursions)
• Whale watching (depends on the season), sometimes the whales swim in pods very close to the beach and you can see them from your own lanai
• Aquarium (see the tour desk)
• Shopping (within walking distance of our Kihei beachfront rental, or go to Lahaina for the afternoon)
• Luaus (the Marriott in Wailea has a great one.)
• Take a boat to Lanai and visit the pineapple plantations.
• Try a helicopter ride
• Take a snorkel trip to Molokini for the best snorkeling you could imagine.
• Sit on the beach or your own private patio and watch the sunset
• Rent a car and do a day trip to Hana or enjoy one of the many hikes along the way.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: My wife and I enjoy spending time on the beach. We also like to play tennis and swim in the afternoon.
Why Kihei, HI, USA:
We have visited Maui for over 30 years. It took several years for a unit to become available to purchase in the ocean front A building at Kihei Akahi. With all the amentiies in the complex and a stones throw to the beach it's hard to find a better place to stay.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We enjoy the top lanai watching whales and sunsets. The bottom lanai is private where we typically eat most of our meals and are able to enjoy the manicured lawn and tropical plants. Since we have a toddler it's excellent to put her down early upstairs and we can continue to enjoy both lanais and the entire main floor in the evenings.
- Primary: (403) 541-1009 (Alberta, Canada)
- Secondary: +1 4035411009
Links to more information:
View from Lower Lanai
Entertainment Center with Flat TV
Reading Nook on Main Floor
Washer / Dryer at the Top of Stairs
Master Bedroom - King Bed with Ocean View and Walk-out Lanai
Master Bedroom - Ensuite Bathroom with Central AC
Second Bedroom - Queen Bed and Central AC
Bathroom #3 - Top Floor
Entrance with Reserved Parking Stall
Private Gated Swimming Pool
Kamaole Beach II - Surf
View from Living Room
Pull-out Sofa on Main Floor
Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
Bathroom #1 - Main Floor
Top Floor Hallway
Master Bedroom - Sliding Glass Wall Storage
Bathroom #2 - Master Ensuite
Second Bedroom - Dresser and Sliding Glass Wall Storage
Front of Property Looking South
Sunset from Top Lanai
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM