Traditional wooden chalet attached to a larger one in peaceful location. Fantastic views of Mt. Blanc range from the chalet. Excellent skiing in Chamonix valley (all levels), speed-riding, climbing, hiking, swimming, tennis, canoeing, and para/hang gliding.
Easy access from Geneva airport (motorway or train, also door to door transfers from airport to chalet, using Cham Express or hire car). Close proximity to Swiss and Italian borders (10 minutes from Mt. Blanc tunnel) and 10 minutes from Chamonix.
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite toilet & washbasin.
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds for 2.
- Shower room with toilet and washbasin.
- Living room with a sitting area containing two double futons, a flat-screen HD TV with USB/HDMI connections and DVD player.
- Dining area for six with a fitted kitchen, sink, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, wall mounted oven and electric hobs.
- Wireless broadband, internet.
- Bed linen, towels, electricity and cleaning are included in the rental price.
- High chairs and cots are available on request.
- A garage and ski cellar are available on request.
The accommodation and local amenities: situated in a peaceful alpine setting, the chalet sleeps up to six. French windows open onto a small garden with mountain views.
Within walking distance of the nearest supermarket, Les Houches village and bus connections. Les Houches has restaurants, a cinema, spas, a bakery, tourist information and shops. Head to Chamonix for night life where there is also a casino.
Winter activities: Ski the famous Vallee Blanche or any of the 13 areas covered by one ski pass all within half an hours drive. Covered skating rink in Chamonix open all year. Open air ice rink in Les Houches open until snow melts in village. Cross country ski routes. Ski hire available in Les Houches.
Summer activities: Swim in an Olympic size open air pool in Chamonix facing the Mt. Blanc or join multi coloured para gliders in the sky! Mountain biking, horse riding, golf, white water rafting, summer sledging, canyoning and rock climbing. Endless walks in the local mountains.