About the property
- House1363 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Fantastic New Rental In Lake Havasu with Private Pool and Vollyball Court
Built in 2002 this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom house, with large pool in a private back yard is perfect for any getaway.
You will be sure to enjoy your time cooling off in the large private pool, playing a quick game of Volleyball on a beautiful sand court, dining out side on the covered patio with a large BBQ and outdoor fan. You can always take a break from the sun in the air-conditioned living room watching your favourite show on the 60-inch smart TV.
With large privacy walls you will be sure to enjoy tanning in the Arizona sun. The pool has wall seating, waterfall and a shallow area that can be shaded with an umbrella if needed.
This home offers plenty of parking; with 1 garage space (can be available), a long driveway with room for your vehicles, also Additional secure gated RV, Jet Ski, or ATV parking on the side of the house.
• Our neighbour does grocery pickup if you provide her a list including alcohol and has it waiting at the house for your arrival. She also will cater for you if you don’t feel like cooking. Totally up to you but if that sounds like something you would be interested her name is lisa and email is email@example.com, or 928-231-6536. The more notice the better
• Stunning views of Lake Havasu mountains make this home the perfect backdrop for your vacation
• Beach Volleyball court
•. New 42 inch flat screen TV outside, so you can watch the game, news, or your favourite TV while relaxing by the pool
• A private pool will allow you and your guests to cool off without even leaving the home
• Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, spacious walk in closet, sliding door to patio with views of the pool, and an en-suite bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, spacious closet
• Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
• Living room will fit provided queen air mattress
• Small Dog friendly (2 dog maximum) With Approval (must not shed and must be a hypoallergenic breed)
• No smoking
• Must be at least 25 years old to book
• Additional taxes and fees may apply
Sam Bahm, Brendan Rondeau
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Sam is amazing. Our stay was warm and beautiful. Sam contacted me daily to make sure everything was going Great. We had a problem with the wifi and he had it fixed immediately. I wish we could of stayed longer. If we go back again next year, we would love to stay at his property again. The home was spacious , had everything we needed for our stay. The backyard area was great. Pool needs a cover, it was to cold for the kids to swim, and they can swim in anything. OVERALL trip was amazing, couldn't ask for more.
3 bedroom, 2 bath home, with everything you need! Sam was awesome! He always stayed in contact to make sure everything was ok. Only down side was the internet was spotty but I understand that is part of desert living here. We would definitely stay here again
Our stay was outstanding
This was my first time useing VRBO and I am sold on it for life. The house was clean, well kept and stocked with everything a person needed to feel at home. The location was in a nice, friendly neighborhood. But best of all the owner kept in contact with us making sure we had everything we needed.
This house is beautiful, clean and close to everything you may need for that perfect vacation or getaway. The owners were very easy to deal with and took all your needs into consideration. Would recommend this house anytime and every time!! We will definitely be back!! 🌵😎
Wonderful place to stay!
We stayed for 5 nights in this very clean and comfortable home. The pool is fabulous and we spent many hours there when we were not at the lake. Sam was a very gracious host and checked in with us each day to ensure all was ok.
The home was very nicely decorated and had plenty of room for the 6 of us.
One drawback was the incline of the driveway for parking your boat as there is no parking on the cul de sac street. If you are not experienced with backing up your boat you may want to consider that.
I give this house a 5 star for all it's +'s.
Lake Havasu home
We enjoyed our stay, house was clean and Sam checked in to make sure all was good.