- Private heated pool. Pool and sitting spa are heated together. Pool heating is available ONLY October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $45 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Fabulous outdoor space
- Impeccably furnished
LOCATION: This home is a short drive to the beach.
DETAILS: 97 Running Oak is a fabulous 4 bedroom/ 3 full and 2 half bathroom home that offers indoor and outdoor living at its finest! This 2,208 sq. foot home accommodates 8 guests comfortably. The home boasts wrap around porches on the first and second floors with a depth of 15 feet. Splash in the home's private pool one of the largest in WaterColor at 15' x 26' making this home the perfect vacation spot for any family! When guests are ready to get out and explore cruise over to WaterColor's Town Center for shopping, dining and the famous Gulf Front Beach Club. Check availability and book today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Claw Foot Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Full Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Queen Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 4 adult bikes, heated pool. This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.