SPECIAL $100 off Regular price $249/per day from Sept 15th to Dec 15th, 2018 NOW $149/night. This Executive Newly Renovated Bungalow is located on Garden Lake with beautiful sunsets and fishing in your back yard. Completely furnished with 4 large bedrooms, open concept living with 20 ft ceilings, large kitchen, two 50' HD TV with Direct TV includes Sundays NFL ticket. Great home for executive gathering, multi-family vacation or romantic getaway. In ground pool surrounded by Lanai and BBQ area. Close to outlet centres, malls and high end shopping. Easy access from two airports, Fort Myers International (RSW) and Punta Gorda. Minutes off of I-75, Golfing on premium courses or experience the Tampa Bay Lightings, Boston Red Sox training camp starts in March, Florida Panthers and Miami Dolphins. Divers can experience wrecks and the 2nd most beautiful Reef in the world. Drive to Sanibel or Capitiva to watch the Dolphins or fish from Pine Island. Deep Sea fishing trips and Florida Everglades minutes away. Very private home for your getaway or plan your wedding in the back yard. High Speed Internet! Beautiful beaches in Cape Coral or Fort Myers Island! Paradise on the Gulf of Mexico!
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 - 5 nights
Executive Cape Coral Home - WINTER SPECIAL PRICE $100 off $249,,,,NOW $149
- english, french, german, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 30, 2018
About Cindy Howarth
I'm a Canadian real estate agent in Ontario and purchased this home in 2009. I spent thousands of dollars to upgrade this beautiful home located on a quiet private street in North Cape Coral. I love this home and the memories I've made. I wish to share my home with other families while I'm not there.
Cindy Howarth purchased this House in 2009
Why Cindy Howarth chose Cape Coral
This is a very private large home located on Garden Lake in North Cape Coral. Very close to shopping and restaurants but far enough away from tourist areas to allow for intimate and quiet times. Three beaches, Cape Coral, Sanibel and Fort Myers Beach. I-75 is minutes away to hop on the interstate and explore Florida. Fishing is 20 minutes to Pine Island. Two airports available, RSW Fort Myers and Punta Gorda. Four large bedrooms with open concept allows for entertaining and function. Very cozy and comfortable.
Check-out: 6:00 PM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful home away from home. Enjoyed every minute.
With the exception of a few very minor problems, we really enjoyed our stay at this beautiful rental home, It was close enough to everything we set out to do or see during our stay here. We would highly recommend this vacation rental for anyone who just wants some great rest and relaxation. We will definately rent this property again in the very near future.
Nice House But Has Problems
This house has some very positive features but, unfortunately, they were offset by some significant problems. First the positive:
1. It's a relatively new house with an impressive layout and design which is tastefully furnished.
2. The view of the lake is delightful.
3. The house is in an area of Cape Coral which is not "wall-to-wall" houses; but rather has a large amount of undeveloped land.
However, the problems, at least for us. were significant.
1. For the first week we were there the water had a nauseating smell. Since we have rented other houses in Cape Coral we were not surprised by the awful smell. However, the other houses' water treatment systems eliminated the odor and any associated taste. We immediately contacted the owner who said she would take care of the problem. After waiting a week, during which we used bottled water for everything, we contacted the water treatment company and quickly arranged for the system to have the maintenance that had been neglected, which corrected the problem.
2. There is no outside keypad or garage door opener so the door can only be opened from inside. In the two months we rented the situation was not corrected.
3. The slider from the living room to the lanai has a broken lock so a wooden bar has to be placed in the door track to secure the door. The lock was not repaired during our stay.
4. Although there were five smoke detectors only two appeared to be functional; the other three were just empty shells. This is a fire safety concern.
5. There were many examples of deferred repairs including the microwave handle which was taped on, a doorknob (lever) which was hanging off, a section of bath partition which was crudely repaired and unpainted and a bedroom end table with no drawer pulls.
6. The large lanai umbrella, which provides the only shade, was damaged and unusable since when it was fully opened it was only 3.5 feet above the lanai surface.
7. At the end of our stay the terrible water smell returned since the water treatment system was again in need of maintenance.
In our opinion the owner needs to resolve these problems in order to justify the booking rate. We advise prospective renters to ask if these problems have been corrected.
It was clear to us that the owner needs a local property manager.
One final comment; since the owner does not live in the US a 3% foreign transaction fee is charged to all credit card payments as well as the security deposit refund. That cost us an extra $200.
Hi there: thank you for your response and as you know the problems were corrected immediately. Unfortunately there was a hydro surge and it disrupted the water softener. It was difficult to get someone there immediately to rectify the problem because of the multiple homes in the area with the same problem. The system was replaced brand new and no problems after. I also provided a $300 credit towards your stay for the inconvenience. I believe you are confused with the 3% foreign transaction it has nothing to do with the that t I live in Canada. That is a fee from VRBO. I have a reputable management company who maintained the home and required minor repairs during your stay. I was very disappointed with the knowledge that you had birds in the home when I have a strict policy about pets. Your birds made a mess of the home requiring additional cleaning and disinfecting the home.
It is a lovley clean house. Quit surroundings. Very nice big pool. The owner is very helpful and fri
This is a very lovely house. The pictures are just like the house. I found it clean and my family enjoyed it. Especially the pool. Which is also clean and big.
Very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Would love to have you back please let me know and I will discount your next stay.
Nice house to stay and relax.
The only thing is a little far from beaches .
Thank you for your review. There is a beach about 10 minutes away in Cape Coral! Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Not a clean house
I don’t usually write negative reviews but this time I have to!
We stayed here for a long weekend (3 nights) and I agree with the previous review, when she mentions that the house was not rental ready.
The owner was very responsive when making the reservation and provided all the details to get to the house. However, when we got there, the house was NOT CLEAN!
All toilets had urine (and #2) stains, there was dental floss in one of the bathrooms and toothpaste stains on both sinks.
Regarding the kitchen, the refrigerator was not clean, there were some dishes on the counter (don’t know if clean or not). The tableware is plastic or melamine.
There was some clothe on the dryer, again not sure if clean or not.
As soon as we saw the condition of the house, I sent an email to the owner with some pictures, mainly from the toilets that were disgusting, there was NO response at all. Not even an apology for the inconvenience!
We were already there after a long drive, so we had to buy lot of Clorox and disinfecting wipes, gloves, disposable utensils, plates and cups. Towels and sheets, since we were not sure if they were clean ( thank goodness there is Walmart close by).
If you plan to rent this house, come prepared to clean it yourself and on top of that to get charged a very high cleaning fee!!.
Thank you for your input, unfortunately you arrived before the cleaning company was scheduled to be there. We appreciate the inconvenience but the home was professionally cleaned and your stay was excellent according to you email.
Beautiful private home!!
We enjoyed our stay at this property. The house is in a decent location- not far from beaches, shopping, and many other fun excursions. The house was roomy, clean, and most of all private and at the right price.
Glad you enjoyed the home.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
10% DISCOUNT TO RETURN VISITORS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE RENTED THIS HOUSE BEFORE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT STAY!