Charming Remodeled Craftsman House with large deck with sweeping unobstructed views of Downtown Seattle and Lake Washington. View from all three levels. Open space main floor. All levels approx 2200 sqft. 4 Beds 3 Baths with great rooms.
- Access to the whole house, backyard and driveway for 2-3 cars.
- Fully equipped kitchen with high end gas range, microwave and coffee machine.
- Bathrooms on each of 3 levels. Hot tub in main floor bathroom.
- 2 living rooms with TV sets and SmartTV options. Ideal for kids area in the 2nd living room with own TV set. Video game (Wii and Xbox) can be provided if requested.
- 2 level with decks for larger party.
- Majestic of Seattle view from all 3 levels of the house.
The Space Layout
2200 sqft of living area with Seattle city lights and lake Washington view from all 3 levels.
The main floor : kitchen, living, dinning area , bathroom and main deck.
Basement : master bed (1 king bed) and 2nd living area (queen sofa bed) with the tv with 2nd level deck.
The upper/attic: 3 bedrooms (2 queen, 1 full) with a bathroom.
- Close to Seattle Light rail and bus.
About 8 miles from downtown Seattle or 15 min (no traffic) and 8 miles to Seatac Airport.
Point of interest
- Kubota Garden, a 20 acre Japanese garden (0.5 mile)
- Museum of Flight (3 miles)
- George Town (5 miles)
- Columbia City (4 miles)
- Lightrail Station (1.4 miles)
- Lakeridge Park (0.5 mile)
- Rainer Golf and Country Club (1 mile)
- Seatac Airport (8 mile)
- Safeway (1 mile)
- Westfield South Center Mall (6 mile)