Newly renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo (perfect for up to three couples to share) is situated on a very quiet corner of the Woodhaven Country Club golf and tennis resort, away from traffic noise and has a “million dollar view” from the South facing patio of the golf course and the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto mountains. A short walk away from one of the four community pools/hot tubs and comes equipped with a golf cart for travel within the community.
The Woodhaven Country Club has an affordable, super friendly golf course with brand new carts, a newly renovated pro-shop and restaurant and a popular dining room, and a magnificent backdrop of both the San Jacinto and Santa Rosa mountains. Eight (4 lighted) tennis courts keep the tennis enthusiast occupied, as well as a well equipped fitness room in the clubhouse.
The condo is only 5 - 20 minutes away from tournaments and concerts including:
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival,
- Indian Wells BNP Tennis Open Tournament,
- the ANA Inspiration LPGA Tournament,
- the Humana Challenge PGA Tournament,
- the HITS Thermal Desert Circuit (Equestrian),
- the Empire Polo Grounds,
- La Quinta Art Festival (rated “Best in the Nation” by Art Fair Sourcebook),
- the International Film Festival.
Additional activities 5 - 20 minutes away include:
- the Living Desert outdoor museum,
- the weekend College of the Desert Street Fair,
- horse-back riding,
- the famous Cabazon Outlets,
- numerous hiking and cycling trails,
- Palm Springs street fair,
- Desert Casinos,
- the McCallum Theatre,
- and over 125 well manicured golf courses and numerous arts festivals.
Between thirty minutes to 2 hours:
- the Joshua Tree National Park,
- the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto mountains (and the rotating gondola of the aerial Tramway), s
- now skiing/boarding at Big Bear Mountain Resorts,
- Temecula wineries and antique shops,
- Disney Land,
- San Diego and Los Angeles/Hollywood,
- Southern Cal's finest beaches.