1000 Feet of Oceanfront Home W/ Pool -Famous Snorkel/Dive Site/Free Wifi & Phone
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This property is located on 1000 feet of secluded-but not remote, oceanfront on the most northern point of Grand Cayman. This oceanfront location gives you the equivalent of 20 football fields of oceanfront all to yourself! This is a luxury that no home on the island can provide. The Appleman family has rented to over 700 families in the last 17 years. We take pride in our 25 five star reviews! You have stumbled across an amazing gem of a premier vacation rental.
• MEMBER OF VRBO FOR OVER 16 YEARS, SINCE 2001
• 700 HAPPY FAMILIES-READ THE REVIEWS, SEE THE VIDEO, REFERRALS PROVIDED
• PERFECT FOR SNORKELERS, DIVERS, FAMILIES & COUPLES-TALK TO OUR REFERRALS ANYTIME
ABOUT “CAYMAN COAST ESCAPE” VACATION VILLA & COTTAGE:
- Sleeps EIGHT (8)
- 4 LARGE BEDROOMS 4 LARGE BATHS
- 1000 feet of private, romantic oceanfront
- Private Pool on 4000 square foot deck
- 3000 sq ft of living space in the villa and cottage
- Great DIVING & SNORKELING off the back of the house on a protected marine park reef, including the famous North Wall. Popular dive shop right down the street to set up boat and shore dives.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet and telephone (FREE)
- ,We can set up discounted scuba diving, Stingray City trips, catamaran cruises and beach water sports through Red Sail Sports. We also can set up discounted car rentals.
- Owner goes down every couple months to make sure everything is in perfect order.
- Owner sends you tip list of favorite restaurants, dive shops, and sight seeing
- West Bay
- 15 min drive from Georgetown Airport
- 5-min drive to American standard grocery Store (Foster’s), Seven Mile Beach, Georgetown shopping, Turtle Farm, swimming with dolphins, five-star restaurants, and horse back riding (google our location)
- Famous Ristorante Pappagallo located just down the street.
- THE VIEW: Each bedroom has a breathtaking view of the Caribbean. The two master bedrooms have their own French doors facing the Caribbean. You can see the same gorgeous view from the living room, dining room and kitchen, too.
- SUNSETS AND SUNRISES can be viewed from the pool deck
- Millions of STARS seen on clear nights
- Private platform, steps and ladder allow your snorkeling and diving from your backyard to marine and coral life in a world famous protected reef right. Experienced divers can dive off the back of the house.
- Maid service
- Great neighborhood for jogging (our entire family jogs every day when we stay)
- Professionally decorated with fine antiques, oil paintings and oriental rugs.
- Outside dining on picnic table or in screened-in porch
- The cottage is furnished with kitchenette, queen bed, and full bath, just steps from the main home
- 4 flat screen TV's with free cable and DVD players
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Wee have booked wedding receptions and honeymoons! See the picture of the owner’s daughter, Alaina, on the website. We love to leisurely sip coffee in the morning and cocktails at sunset.
If you are a scuba diver, you can arrange for Indepth Watersports to come over to the home & escort you on a scuba guided tour from the backyard of Cayman Haven Coast!
*** WATCH A VIRTUAL TOUR! CLICK THE VIDEO ICON ABOVE THE PICTURE AT TOP LEFT
Keywords: Cayman Coast Escape: House, villa, villa and cottage, Cayman home, oceanfront, private pool, Caribbean view, etc
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2001
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Cable TVs, 4 Flat Screens & a Grill(BBQ)
- CD Player
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - Dec 14, 2016
5 night min stay
Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 15 - Apr 14, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Maid Service $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $125
- Final Cleaning $125
- Utilities $475
- Tax Rate 13%
There is five miles of white sand beach immediately to the right. Please read the 25 five star reviews.This property is located on 1000 feet of secluded-but not remote, oceanfront on the most northern point of Grand Cayman. The property to the right is open, non-developed beach front. The home to the left is unoccupied. This amazing privacy gives you the equivalent of 20 football fields of oceanfront all to yourself! This is a luxury that no home on the island can provide. You have stumbled across an amazing gem of a premier vacation rental. You are 15 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from Georgetown (the capital), and five minutes from world famous Seven Mile Beach. For you scuba divers, we are closest point on the island to the North Wall, a world class dive.
Call Dr. Appleman and talk directly with the owner. His family has been to Cayman over 190 times and can give you restaurant, snorkeling, diving, and other tips for one of the most memorable vacations.
*FREE: Wifi, Cable TV WITH 100 CHANELS, Local Phone, & Security System (we apologize for minimal additional fees. These fees do not go to the owner)T
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: The Appleman family lives in Minneapolis and purchased Cayman Coast Escape 15 years ago. This is a $2,500,000 property. Living in Minnesota is a great reason to own a Caribbean paradise home to share with others. Dr. Appleman and his three children are all certified scuba divers. As a family, they have snorkeled and dove dozens of time in their backyard. The clarity is over 110 feet, with multiple walls, starting at 65 feet, 85 feet, and then the world famous 6000 foot North Wall.
Why the Owner Chose West Bay, Cayman Islands:
This is the only four bedroom home for rent near Seven Mile Beach. You live 15 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from Georgetown, and five minutes from world famous Seven Mile Beach. The owners travel to Grand Cayman every few months to assure sure the property is kept in stellar condition-nothing is more frustrating than staying at property that is not perfectly maintained! The owners' daughter had a wedding reception Memorial Weekend, 2014, for over 100 guests. Her picture may be found on the cover of Caribbean Bride magazine.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Caribbean turquoise sunrises and sunsets can be viewed from the property. This is a full acre on 1000 feet of oceanfront. There is complete privacy. You are not on busy Miami Beach! You are not on crowded Waikiki Beach! This is your own oceanfront compound-your own Caribbean getaway.
- Primary: +1 6127193314
- Secondary: +1 6127193314
Welcome to Cayman Coast Escape!
Front of the villa and cottage landscaped with tropical flowers and plants
Three dining areas: 1) Outside 2) Screened in Porch 3) Formal Dining Room
The Living Room: Oceanview from these sofas, flat screen tv, ornate furnishings
Kitchen with all utensils, dishwasher, microwave, stove and fridge with icemaker
Master Bedroom #2 with private bathroom, flat screen TV & view of the Caribbean
Charming Cottage has queen bed, bathroom, shower, and kitchenette
Snorkel or Dive From Your Own Backyard!
Pool deck with 180 degree view of the Caribbean
Screened-in porch overlooking the pool deck and Caribbean views.
View of Cayman Coast Escape From Your Own Private Oceanfront Prospective
Your Daily Morning View From the Living Room
Plenty of cocktail glasses, cooking books, pots and pans
Master Bedroom #1 with private bathroom, flat screen TV & view of the Caribbean
Bedroom with two twin beds with bathroom right outside door
Inside the cottage: queen bed, kitchenette, full bathroom and tv
Caribbean Bride features owners daughter & Wedding Reception at the VIlla!
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.