In the neighborhood that saw the birth of the Portuguese fado singer par excellence, Amalia Rodrigues, the renovated apartment in building fully recovered keeping the original design is ideal for those visiting the city of Lisbon. Featuring one bedroom equipped with double bed and a sofa bed in the lounge comfortably seats four people. Carefully decorated in light and harmonious way, the apartment is bright and comfortable. The typical Lisbon balcony you can enjoy the surrounding architecture.
As this apartment has just been made available for temporary lease, awaiting the first guests to be themselves to tell you their experience in our apartment!
Provided with a living room with sofa bed, curved screen TV with cable channels; a room with double bed 140 cm, desk and wardrobe; a full kitchen open to the living room with refrigerator, stove, washing machine, washing machine, oven and extractor; and a bathroom with shower; the apartment offers all the elements to properly accommodate those planning to tread the city of seven hills or simply nestle comfortably.
The apartment is on the second floor, no elevator.
You can also book the entire building for large groups up to 16 people distributed four at the four apartments - see the property management to benefit from special conditions.
There are several services available in the same street: restaurants, grocery stores, butcher, drugstore, pharmacy, ATM, church, among others.
A 4-minute walk from downtown Lisbon and 10 minutes' walk from the Chiado, incontestable historical, cultural, architectural, culinary and commercial interest, the apartment is perfect for those who want to benefit from all that the city has to offer. The Bairro Alto, with its culinary and nightlife offer are within walking distance; as well as the traditional Alfama district, with its narrow streets, steep staircases, the window clothes, various patterns tiles.
The Metro is located a 5-minute walk away, and is ideal for travel within the city. The infamous 'Electric 28', which meanders some of the most iconic places of Lisbon, is just 5 minutes. To visit the town of Sintra, the train on the legendary Rossio station is within a 7-minute walk. Already the town of Cascais is also accessible through a scenic train ride to the sea, starting from the Cais do Sodre, about 1.5 Km. Buses and taxi rank 2 minutes complete the varied role of transport in the vicinity.
And because we know how important some details when we travel, we also offer some complementary services in order to make your stay with us as memorable as possible.
- Babysitting (brought their babies / children but would like a little time alone?, We provide those who take care of their little ones so you can enjoy the confident city that are in good hands)
- Senior Sitting (it's great family travel!But different generations have different rhythms. So you can enjoy a program that does not appeal to the elderly, who have provided care for them with entertainment adjusted to each case);
- Providing food (aprovisionamos your fridge and your pantry so that is not a concern on arrival; we have three modes all of which include recipe suggestions with the available ingredients)
- Car Rental delivered to the door, turnkey (And if to reach the apartment had the car you chose to get around the city / country, ready to be given to you when it was convenient for you? We treat it)
- Parking arranged in advance (To ensure that parking will not be an impediment to fun in your stay)
- Fresh Breakfast in the desired morning at the desired time (One of the good things of the hotel is the breakfast ... agree? We bring a breakfast King and Queen to you)
- Personal Shopper (already heard that Portugal has some of the best shopping in the world? It is true. If you want someone to take certain stores for you, contact us)
- Travel Planning in advance (tell us what you like, what you would like to experience, which does not like, we plot a plan for their stay in accordance with the layout profile)
- Daily cleaning (I'd like to get to the apartment after a day discovering the city, without feeling that left him running? We provide daily cleaning for your comfort)
- Tours tour (I would like to know the stories that lie behind the cities of Portugal? We provide tours in different languages to some of the most emblematic national locations: Lisbon, Cascais, Almada are some examples)
- Chef at home (If you want to be pampered with delicacies of Portuguese cuisine without leaving home, Chef service at home allows you to enjoy a special meal and get to know the Portuguese cuisine, one of the most famous in the world).
If you need support, we are fully available to give you directions with any questions that may arise, as well as advise points of interest in the area.
Local Accommodation License: 37178 / AL
Check in Home advises that the declaration of entry of foreign citizens to the SEF entering the country through a border not subject to control, coming from another Member State, is obligatory through delivery of Accommodation Bulletins.
The Check-In shall make this communication, but for this purpose it is mandatory to present an identification document, such as a passport or identity card and the following data:
- City where you born
- City where you live
- City where the passport was issued
The deadline for delivery of these bulletins is three working days, both for entry and exit of the foreign citizen. The period is counted for days from the date the property or its output, regardless of the time that it was registered.
It is not compulsory to fill out and sign personal notes for both spouses and accompanying minors, as well as for all members of a travel group, and this obligation may be fulfilled by one of the spouses or by a member of that group.
The display of the identification and registration of data are required to allow the accommodation.
The personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
As of 1 January 2016, the Lisbon authorities implemented a new city tax. This city tax is € 1 per person per night and is not included in the total price of your accommodation. It must be paid on arrival in cash.
This tax is charged for guests aged 13 years and over. You are subject to a maximum amount of € 7 per person.
In compliance with the Law, each guest will be asked to fill out an accommodation bulletin with all his / her data: name, date of birth, place of residence, passport number or other legally authorized document.
We ask that this procedure be fulfilled at checkin.
NOTE: There are works nearby so you hear some noise (last updated on May 28, 2018).
NOTE: Please note there are construction works going on near the apartment, so you may hear some noise during the day (last update: 28th of May 2018).