Top Floor Ocean Front Condo - New Luxurious Updates - Wailua Bay View 312(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Bedroom High End Furnishings New Appliances and 55" 4K Smart TV
To see more pictures, videos and a guide of nearby restaurants, nightclubs, beaches and activities, please visit our web site by clicking the link after the Owner Information at the bottom of this page.
Unit 312 has been completely renovated since we purchased it in 2014. We have added many luxurious details. Below is a list of new items that have recently been added.
- 55" Samsung 4K UltraHD Smart TV with Digital Cable DVR in Living Room
- 32" Vizio Smart TV with Digital Cable in Bedroom
- King Size Bed and Beautyrest Recharge Pillow-top Mattress,
- Large Dresser and Bedside Tables with lots of storage space.
- GE 26" Room Air Conditioner with Digital Controls in Bedroom
- High Performance C-40 Rated Hurricane-Strength Transparent Sliding Glass Doors
- Bathtub, Shower Doors, Main Shower Faucet, Hand Faucet, Tile, Mirror, Lights
- Stainless French Door Refrigerator - Water / Ice in Door plus Ice Maker in Freezer
- Stainless Glass Top Range with Convection Oven and Warming Drawer
- Stainless Bosch Dishwasher - Whisper Quiet
- Contemporary Love seat and Sofa Sleeper with Queen Size Mattress
- LG HE Large Capacity Front Loading Washer
- LG Large Capacity Front Loading Dryer with Steam
- Contemporary Glass Dining Room Table
- Beautiful Prints by renowned local artist Kim McDonald in Living Room and Bedroom
- Gorgeous Watercolor Prints by renowned local artist Mercedes Maza
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker and Capresso Burr Coffee Bean Grinder
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Oster 7 Speed Blender with automatic Frozen Drink function and Ice Crushing
- Oster 7 Speed Hand Mixer with chrome beaters, dough hooks and wisk attachments
- Plates, Glasses, Silverware, Knives, Cooking Utensils
- Cuisinart 4 Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
- Brother Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is a top floor unit with incredible views of the ocean and Wailua Beach. This unit includes a convenient full size front loading washer and dryer and a safe for storing valuables. Air conditioning is provided for the bedroom. The bedroom and living room also have ceiling fans.
With new thermal windows in the bedroom, the air conditioner cools the bedroom completely. If it is especially hot or muggy, you can always cool off in the bedroom. The soundproof windows ensure you always have a restful sleep.
Free WiFi is included and the Smart TVs in the living room and bedroom are connected to the WiFi service so guests can access Netflix and other subscription services. The Digital Cable DVR lets you record your favorite sports events or programs to watch after you return to the condo in the evening.
The kitchen is well supplied including a full spice rack and miscellaneous condiments so you can easily make a meal. For your beach trips the unit includes two backpacks, two beach chairs, a beach umbrella, beach mats, noodles, fins and snorkel gear.
The pool and patio were remodeled and upgraded in 2013. The gas grills in the pool area are great for grilling fresh fish, steaks or whatever looks good at the store.
HI Tax ID Numbers: GE-194-252-3904-01, TA-194-252-3904-01
Member since: 2015
- On floor 3
- 686 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Two sink vanity, bathtub/shower
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 - Dec 17, 2017
4 night min stay
Peak Season 2017
Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fee $110
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Rates are subject to change until a reservation is confirmed.
Check-in time is 4 pm. Check-out time is 10 am.
Refundable Damage Deposit of $250 is required. If there is no damage, the refund is initiated 7 days after departure. The credit should appear in your account two or three days after the refund transaction is initiated.
- Cancel 30+ Days before Check-in: 100% refund.
- Cancel 15 - 29 Days before Check-in: 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancel 0 - 14 Days before Check-in: no refund.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We live in St. Louis Mo.
Why the Owner Chose Kapaa, HI, USA:
We have been traveling to this unit at Wailua Bay View Condominiums since 2003. When we found our favorite condo was for sale in 2014, we purchased it. We have completely renovated it so you will be as comfortable here as you are in your own home. Of course here you have a lanai with a stunning view of the ocean.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The view from the condo lanai is breathtaking. Even if it happens to be raining outside, you can still enjoy the ocean from the covered lanai. The condo has been completely upgraded with the latest conveniences. The pool and patio were remodeled in 2013. The gas grills in the pool area are perfect to make a meal and eat it on the lanai. There are several great bakeries, shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance of the condo.
Links to more information:
View of Wailua Beach from Lanai
Living Room Area
New Sofa Sleeper and Kim McDonald Print
New Dining Table with View of the Ocean
New Dresser, 32" Smart TV with Digital Cable, and Digital Room Air Conditioner
Main Shower and Hand Shower work together.
Wailua Bay View Pool and Condo Building
View of Wailua Bay View from Wailua Beach
Whales in Wailua Bay. View from Lanai on 1/4/2016.
View of the pool at night. Bright New LED Lighting in Complex and Parking Lot.
Spectacular Sunrise from the Lanai
Hanalei - View from Bouchon's
New Bar Stools on the Lanai
55" Ultra HD Smart TV and Mercedes Maza Watercolor Prints
Remodeled Kitchen with New Appliances
New King Bed and Beautyrest Recharge Mattress. Kim McDonald Print on Wall.
Newly Remodeled Bathroom
New LG Full Size Front Loading Washer and Dryer
Beautiful pool recently remodeled
Wailua Beach in the Morning
View of Pool in walkway outside of condo.
View of Wailua Beach from Lanai at Night
Passion Bakery across the street from the condo
Live music 6 nights each week at Tree's Lounge - 2 blocks away
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.