Romantic Getaway, Peaceful(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Two room cabin with all the conveniences of home, Bathroom has a shower.
1 Bathroom with shower
Queen sized bed
Fully equipped kitchen
Propane & electric heat
Nice front porch with table/chairs, rocking love seat
Small charcoal grill
Beautiful sunrises & sunsets
Romantic and relaxing starry nights
Miniature donkeys and horse
Accept Texas Bed & Breakfast Assoc. gift certificates
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Looking for a peaceful retreat? Birds and deer know that Hickory Ridge Hideaway is the place. Awesome sunsets can be viewed from the covered front porch as well as a great view of Bullhead Mountain.. Not only does Hickory Ridge offer the tranquility of country living but provides all the comforts of home. The well appointed kitchen is ready for your culinary endeavors should you choose to cook. Other amenities include all linens, shower (no tub), satellite TV, VCR, window unit, wall heater and small grill for outdoor cooking. This is the perfect hideaway. Note: The nightly rate is based on single/double occupancy. A nightly rate of $20 is charged for each additional guest. Rates are negotiable for 4 or more nights. There is an additional charge of $50 for a one-night stay....moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Rock Climbing
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $35 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
An additional fee of $50.00 is charged for one-night stay
Damage protection is not charged upfront but you may be held responsible for any damage incurred
Pets considered on individual basis with additional fee
No tax required on 30 or more consecutive days
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hickory Hideaway is located about 45 minutes from Enchanted Rock State Park,
Llano has many activities and festivals throughout the year. Check these out at http://llanochamber.org/llano-life/festivals-and-events
About the owner: My husband was born in Louisiana and moved to Llano in about 1998. I was born in Llano, raised on our family ranch and graduated from Llano High School. Attended college in Austin and moved back to Llano to marry. Lost my husband of 42 years to cancer. Remarried in 2008 to Lony Reed.
Why the Owner Chose Llano, TX, USA:
This cabin was purchased to use as a "run away" place to get away from it all. It's nestled in a group of oak trees. It's quiet, it is surrounded by nature's beauty in every direction. The well appointed kitchen is ready for your culinary endeavors should you choose to cook. Other amenities include all linens, shower (no tub), satellite TV, VCR, window unit, wall heater and small grill for outdoor cooking. This is the perfect hideaway.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Looking for a peaceful retreat? Birds and deer know that Hickory Ridge Hideaway is the place. Awesome sunsets can be viewed from the covered front porch as well as a great view of Bullhead Mountain.. Not only does Hickory Ridge offer the tranquility of country living but provides all the comforts of home.
- Primary: +1 3252472720 Call anytime
- Secondary: +1 3254232694 Deborah & John Overstreet, assistant managers
Hickory Ridge Hideaway- Enjoy the tranquility of country living
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, March 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.