Darlingford Farm is nestled between the beautiful Caribbean Sea and the majestic Blue Mountains and is known for its spectacular views and tropical breezes. This 4 bed 2 bath home has captured the hearts of all those who have stayed here and promises to be a vacation like no other.
For a family vacation, a romantic get away, or even a solo adventure, this property offers you peace and tranquility for when you want to relax and unwind as well as lots of exciting destinations for when you want to explore the Parish and meet our people.
Arriving at Darlingford Farm for the first time will be a memorable experience. As you meander past our distinctive white fence, down our slightly long driveway, and past our grazing horses, you will see for the first time your 'home away from home'. Our farmhouse is wooden and very spacious with elegantly casual decor that captures the splendor of old Jamaican architecture. The beauty found in this home is unique and every room offers something different.
* The living room is large and very comfortable with soft tones and lots of light. Great for an evening drink before dinner and catching up about your day or enjoying a movie before bed.
* The dining room which seats eight has a more traditional 'greathouse' feel with antique furniture and ambiance. This is a charming space to enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by Hopeton.
* The front verandah is an airy space with shuttered windows that feels like it was built specifically to greet the morning and the beauty of the mountains. This is only made better by also having a freshly brewed cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee in hand.
* The large back verandah with its unforgettable view, sound of the crashing waves, and constant breeze is perfect for a relaxed lunch and casual lounging during the day.
* And at dusk the terrace below the almond tree is where spectacular sunsets can be seen while enjoying a glass of wine and wondering if you have ever seen something quite this magical before!
The bedrooms at Darlingford Farm are all quite large with high ceilings and fans. Two of the bedrooms have king-sized beds, one bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the final bedroom has two single-beds. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom while the other three bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with double sinks.
Darlingford Farm welcomes you!