|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This charming Mickey Mouse-themed home sleeps 20 guests and is just one mile from Disneyland! The magic doesn't end at the gates when you stay at this rental home, which has a private backyard pool and hot tub.
The entire family will love that you're within walking distance to Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney. You can also easily drive to eateries and grocery stores from this convenient location.
Each room of this one-story home is bursting with Mickey murals, colors, and decor. The living room has a comfortable couch (also a pull-out sofa) and loveseat which face the large flatscreen TV. With cable, a Blu-ray DVD player, A stockpile of movies, and a Wii with games, kids and adults alike can stay happily busy during down time. There is also a desk with a wireless printer for your convenience.
The beautiful glass table and red counter-height stools offer plenty of space for sit-down meals or you can sit out on the patio and enjoy the gorgeous Southern California weather. A high chair is provided as well as kids' plates and cups.
Meals are made easy with a fully-stocked kitchen, complete with all major appliances, a dishwasher, microwave, a Mickey pancake maker and toaster, and plenty of dinner and cookware.
The adorable Tinkerbell room has a dollhouse bunk bed with a twin-over-queen, as well as another plush queen bed. Jake the Pirate fans will love the pirate-themed bedroom which has a twin-over-twin bunk bed with a twin air mattress.
Lightning McQueen and Mater murals can be seen in the Cars room featuring a twin-over-full bunk bed and a toddler-size Lightning McQueen bed (great for toddlers or young kids).
The master suite is themed after 101 Dalmatians and has a comfortable king bed with an en-suite full bathroom. Across the hall is a Mickey Mouse theme bedroom with a queen bed, a door to the outside patio (the pool is gated) and a door to the Jack and Jill bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Through the other door on the bathroom is the Minnie Mouse room, featuring a twin-over-queen bunk bed.
A third full bathroom is down the hall along with a laundry room and since this home also provides two child-size life jackets, two strollers, and two pack-n-plays, you can pack light for your getaway.
Have a backyard BBQ out at the built-in grill while the family splashes in the pool and hot tub. Want to head back out to explore on your off days? There are plenty of eateries, great shopping, and more fun at Downtown Disney and Newport Beach is just 30 minutes away!
Book this incredible home now for all the comforts of home and more during your family reunion Disney vacation.
REG Permit #: REG2014-00111
Maximum Occupancy: 20
Thanks for considering a Vacasa home! We provide full-service management for privately owned vacation homes, and like to think that we offer our guests the best of both worlds: the unique experience of staying in a one-of-a-kind vacation home, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the home you book for your special vacation is cared for by professional housekeepers and property managers.
Vacasa began in 2009, simply because our founder and CEO Eric wanted to find a better way to share his wife’s family’s summer home in Long Beach, Washington with guests as a vacation rental. Eric and his early team worked to build Vacasa on the premise that local employees can do what they love most (taking care of guests, homeowners, and properties), while the hands-off tasks of vacation rental management—things like marketing, filing taxes, and maintaining a website—could be handled by a specialized central support team.
Our passion is connecting travelers with the unique experience of staying in a vacation home, and we would be honored to be your host. Please contact us with any questions about this home—our team is standing by!
Over all it was OK, for the amount of money that we paid, I expected it to be a bit nicer. Furnace did not work and we had some cold nights and mornings.
Our stay was 08-12Oct16 via Vacasa. The house as advertised with rooms and bedding, however, it is in need of a thorough cleaning.
1. Fairy/Princess room - large spot in the entry to the room looking like glitter nail polish. Acetone would remove.
2. Family room - chair, vinyl or pleather, almost totally pealed off and flaking in huge chunks. Do not sit there as the chunks will attach to your clothes.
3. Dining room - same chair issues, the vinyl worn off and white chairs in a rental specifically designed for kids a good idea? We put towels over the chairs to avoid any issues.
4. Cars bathroom - noticeable black (mold??) where the surround meets the tub. As often as rented, why would there be mold in the area if it was cleaned between renters?
5. Master bath - Toilet paper holder 1/2 broken off the wall and thrown in a drawer (1/2 still on the wall).
6. Minnie/Mickey bath - Shower curtain just a piece of material so after a shower - water on the floor. We bought a shower curtain liner in order to use the shower.
7. Instructions to strip the beds and start two loads of white linens. Stripped the Minnie Mouse queen bed, what we found was a disgustingly mattress cover - not sure when the last time it was washed, but we stripped it too, included it in our first load of whites and then re-installed it on the mattress before we left.
8. Kitchen a) The garbage disposal not working Saturday night and called Vacasa Sunday morning, even sent them an email on Monday. Was told a work order was in for maintenance, but the garbage disposal still not working when we left. b) Took the garbage can out of the pull out drawer to empty and what we found under it and behind it was horrendous, no wonder the entire pull out smelled. We left the garbage can out during our stay, perhaps someone in the cleaning crew would notice the filth in the garbage drawer as clean it. c) Drawers and cabinets were labeled where to put items back, problem was 1/3 the items that were supposed to be in the drawers and cabinets were not there to begin with.
Our family stayed at this address in Nov 2012, via vrbo.com. It was perfect then, not now. Same bedspreads for the last 4 yrs. Would I stay there again - no. Would I use vacasa again, probably not. Have rented many places with vrbo and never had any issues with the rental or cleanliness of it.
Worked great for us! We really didn't have any problems. It was clean, there was plenty of space, the hot tub was nice. We weren't there much, but were very happy!