Want a true home away from home? I sweat the small stuff, so you don’t have to! The huge kitchen equipped with quality cookware, ample utensils & basic supplies inc: Spices, salt & pepper and some condiments, allow you to prepare your meals in style without spending a fortune at the grocery store! After dinner, relax on the couch to your favourite TV show or record it on the PVR. Bonuses inc: FREE PARKING, A/C, Ironing board, hair dryer, coffee, WIFI; all you need to get yourself ready to go out
Ideal for 1 or 2 couples, kids, or longer term executive/business rental. The condo is designed for 4 persons, although I do have a comfortable, high quality double air mattress(inflates by built-in pump), which can be put in main room, if you have a 5th person.
There is AIR CONDITIONING in the main room & ceiling fans in both bedrooms. A free, secured parking spot is available if you're driving.
Condo was recently updated and modernized. New kitchen, flooring, and paint. Master bedroom and second bedroom have queen sized beds have recently been redone and painted. Both rooms are approximately the same size, with master bedroom boasting an en suite bathroom.
* Quality pots/pans, plates & cutlery(everything you need for cooking)
* Various spices and condiments
* Extras - coffee maker, baking sheets & baking dishes.
* Access to simple things like hi speed Wifi, cable TV, HDMI cable to plug in your laptop to the TV
* Iron & board, in-suite laundry(free) and dishwasher
* Patio deck outside - plus a bonus space with picnic tables
* Toilet Paper, paper towels, clean bath towels & linens
* All cleaning supplies provided
* Air conditioning(main room) and ceiling fans in bedrooms
Located down town, you are only 10 minute walk to Calgary's famous red mile, and close to all amenities, including: Numerous restaurants of various ethnicities and specialty shops. Just bring your suitcase and get settled. You can walk over and grab some food at the Coop grocery store or the natural/holistic grocer, both a 3-5 minute walk away.
Take a stroll down by the river downtown to explore Eau Claire market, or grab the C-train and head over to Stephen Ave for some shopping and good eats!