*Steps from secluded Little Beach where the Necanicum River meets the Pacific Ocean and a breathtaking view of majestic Tillamook Head mountains.
*Location- Walk to Little Beach, River & Ocean
*Indoor Fireplace/ Outdoor Fire-pit.
*Hot Tub located next to firepit
*Large wrap around deck spacious for a getaway
*Outdoor fire pit
*Family and dog-friendly with a fenced yard (Maximum of 2 dogs)
* Sleeps 8.
*Cable and Flat Screen TVs.
Description of Home:
* Open Living Concept single level floor plan.
* 4 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms. Sleeps 8 maximum.
* Numerous southwest facing windows for natural lighting, awesome views, and watching your children play.
* Kitchen: has great storage for your groceries, ample counter space, and is equipped with many amenities: blender, food processor, pots and pans, utensils, dishwasher, serving platters and bowls, baking equipment and more.
* Fully working antique stove/oven in kitchen.
* South facing rooms have a view of Tillamook Head and the Necanium River.
* Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with king bed, flat screen TV and Cable. Sleeps 2.
* Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds. Sleeps 2.
* Bedroom 3: Queen bed Sleeps 2.
* Bedroom 4: Queen bed. Sleeps 2.
* Semi-Private Sitting Area: furnished with a queen sofa sleeper. Sleeps 2.
* Bathroom 1: Full bath with shower/tub combination.
* Bathroom 2: Full bath with shower.
Description of Exterior:
* Games and Activities: Indoor/ Outdoor bean bag toss, croquet, horse shoes, and ping-pong.
* Large Deck with 6 lounge chairs, BBQ grill, umbrellas, and table with 4 chairs.
* Professionally landscaped fenced yard gives your children and pets a safe area to roam and play.
* Wood FirePit
* 2 Cruiser Bikes for discovering the treasures of the heart of Gearhart.
* 2 reserved stalls for parking and long driveway that can accommodate an additional 2 vehicles (driveway must be clear on Thursday for garbage collector.)
*Sites and Attractions:
- Blocks from Gearhart Crossing Market, Deli & Pub, Pacific Way Bakery & Cafe, Sweet Shop Ice Cream, Wine Bar and Cafe.
- Located within walking distance to world class golf courses and McMenamin's
- Conveniently located between the exciting town of Seaside and historical town of Astoria.
-The town of Seaside offers entertainment for everyone to enjoy including, many restaurants, bars and pubs, boutiques, an arcade with bumper cars and a carousel, and a town aquarium. Have the best pizza at Angelina's, enjoy a nice family meal at Dundee's, and visit the Seaside Pool for year-round indoor activities.
-Astoria offers many historical museums, shopping, and restaurants to visit. Visit the Maritime Museum, Lewis and Clark Museum, and walk the Astoria Column. Experience fresh fish and chips at the renowned Bowpicker, enjoy a nice river front dinner at Baked Alaska or the Bridgewater Bistro, and taste local beer and liquor at Ft. George Brewery and Buoy's.
-Short driving distance to the quaint and artsy town of Cannon Beach which boasts an abundance of eclectic art galleries and boutiques. After shopping and exploring, visit the famous Haystack Rock and Ecola Creek Park. Enjoy a unique culinary experience at EVOO, have the freshest dinner at the Irish Table where everything is prepared fresh and in-house, or visit Castaways for an exotic Cajun meal.
We look forward to sharing our home with you!
Dog fee in the amount of $10/dog, per stay, not to exceed 2 dog with a $30/dog minimum. Any additional fees owed will be added after booking. Atleast 1 year of age. Contract will note full requirements
We require 2 forms of Damage Protection. $59 non refundable fee which protects us up to $1500 and then $100 refundable deposit that encourages a refund for a well kept home. Thank you for your understanding
*pricing subject to change prior to reservation
Minimum age of 26yrs