*Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit*
Clear the calendar for an easy-going getaway at 'Audubon Suite,' a vacation rental studio that sleeps 2 in Arroyo City! This studio is well-prepared to cater to all your summer needs, with a charcoal grill and lighted fishing pier at your disposal! Not to mention a prime location near South Padre, Harlingen, and Brownsville - this property is a great catch!
Studio: King Bed (can be converted to 2 twin beds)
Start each morning with a cup of coffee on the shaded patio, as your loved one heads out to the pier to get a head start on the day's big bite. With The Arroyo Colorado River posing as your front yard and a pier readily accessible, indulging in a fishing excursion is effortless!
Inside you'll find a space brimming with comfort and charm. Spend leisurely afternoons with a good book on the living room couch, or unwind with a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV. If you've brought back the catch of the day, you'll have a kitchenette inside, as well as a shared charcoal grill outside, to assist you as you whip up a seafood feast!
End the night just as you started it - outside on the pier, as the sunsets and the river becomes a mecca for late night fishing. A lighted fishing station ensures you can enjoy the city's favorite pastime late into the evening hours.
When tired eyes begin to droop, retire inside for a restful night upon the king bed, which can be converted into 2 twin beds upon request.
Sitting right on the edge of the Arroyo Colorado, 'Audubon Suite' provides prime conditions for saltwater fishing! Bring along the bait and tackle for a chance to catch spotted sea trout, redfish, flounder, snook, or tarpon!
Those who prefer land over sea will be happy to find a large variety of migrant landbirds, scrub birds, and other fowl in the area. Be sure to stop by Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge, a habitat brimming with wetland and tidal wildlife.
Change up your usual riverfront routine and travel by boat! Kayak across the Arroyo Colorado, or drive 40 miles down to South Padre Island for boating on the big blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, shared charcoal grill, shared laundry machines, ample outdoor seating, pier access with lights, on-site parking, smoke detectors, essentials, and more!
- Wonderful Rio Hondo location - Perched right on the edge of the Arroyo Colorado, with the coast just 40 miles away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McAllen-Miller International Airport - 2500 S Bicentennial Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503, (~ 65.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises and the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit
- If you're traveling with more than 2 guests, check the availability of the additional studio on the property (listing #415720 on the Evolve website)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in