New Smyrna Beaches were voted BEST BEACH in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 by readers of Orlando Sentinel!
We have totally remodeled the inside including:
1) Whole House: imported Italian porcelain tile floors, two-zone a/c, heating, 2 decks, 4 sliding glass doors, front door, entire house inside and out painted, new Hardieboard siding, all new windows.
2) Kitchen: all new stainless steel appliances, hickory cabinets, granite counter tops, breakfast peninsula. Stocked with electric skillet, blender, mixer, coffee maker, toaster, anodized aluminum large skillet, pot set, many dishes, casserole dishes, plates, glasses, wine glasses, Chicago Cutlery knife set, silverware, etc. I provide dish detergent, automatic dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, etc.
3) Baths: new imported Italian porcelain tile showers, tub/shower, granite topped vanities
4) Bedrooms: all new mattresses, beds, most ceiling fans are new
5) Downstairs: This area is separate from upstairs which gives more privacy and has new imported Italian porcelain floor, Italian porcelain double shower, new windows and doors, and freshly painted.
6) All new curtains and window treatments. (not all in photos yet)
7) New ocean, expanded ocean deck with covered gazebo
Master bedroom: 1 queen bed, adjoining bath with shower, connecting deck to view Indian River/Bay
Upstairs bedroom: 1 queen bed, connecting deck to view Indian River/bay
Family Bedroom upstairs: 2 bunk beds (so 4 single beds), 1 tv, blu-ray player, internet ready
Downstairs Room: The downstairs is separate from upstairs which gives more privacy. Has 1 queen bed with view of Indian River/bay
Downstairs Room: 2 twin beds
Living room: upstairs with 50" HD TV, blu-ray/DVD player, sling tv with 25 cable channels, digital antenna, and internet ready
Entertainment room: downstairs with 50" HD TV, blu-ray/DVD player, digital antenna and internet ready
Full bath with shower- adjoining master bedroom
Full bath with tub upstairs
Full bath downstairs
Welcome to our home! Nestled right on the world-class non-driving Bethune Beach, you will spend your time here enjoying the sand, sun, and beauty of Bethune Beach.
Watch the sunrise on your own deck with steps which lead right into the ocean. As you go down those steps, you see just 75 yards away Canaveral National Seashore, a wild 24-mile barrier island which is a protected bird sanctuary and turtle nesting area. Canaveral National Seashore also holds many Timucuan Indian archaeological sites.
Watch the sunset over the Indian River, a pristine nature habitat just 70 yards away where manatees and dolphins abound.
Enjoy your stay in a newly remodeled kitchen furnished with brand new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, new hickory cabinets, and a new granite peninsula with stools for a perfect breakfast nook.
Your bathrooms were completely remodeled with new granite topped vanities, a new double-shower downstairs, a new tub upstairs, and a new shower in the third bathroom. Rest in four rooms with a small fifth room, all with new top-of-the-line bedding in all rooms.
Relax inside with digital entertainment available in multiple rooms. You find a 50", full HD television equipped with a digital antenna and blu-ray/DVD player with internet streaming capabilities in both the living room upstairs and the entertainment room downstairs. Explore Sling TV on the living room tv providing 25 cable channels including ESPN, Disney, Food Net, TBS, TNT, AMC, History, ESPN2, A&E, HGTV, Cartoon Net, TBS, DisneyJr, DisneyXD, CNN, HLN, and EPIX. Also, in the family bedroom you find a 32" HD television also equipped with digital antenna, blu-ray/DVD player and internet streaming capabilities. Access the internet using Wifi both upstairs and downstairs.
During the day have fun at the nearby family-friendly Mary McLeod Bethune Beach Park where the little ones can play at the recently upgraded playground, and you can play tennis, volleyball, or basketball.
Later, fish for your dinner at the riverfront pier or instead enjoy your dinner at JB's Fish Camp. Later start a new adventure when you rent paddle boards or kayaks at JB’s. Forgot your fishing gear? No problem, just rent it at JB’s.
Later you go into nearby New Smyrna Beach to visit the museum and find out more of the history of New Smyrna, which is the second oldest city in Florida, and visit the Sugar Mill ruins and the Old Fort.
You return back home, frolic in the ocean, and later enjoy the view from your deck on the ocean.