House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside only Outside only
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Noise levels must be kept at a minimum or could result in loss of accommodations.
- Heating the POOL will result in an extra charge
- No Smoking In the House
Beautiful waterfront house close to everything!
We loved this house. It is close to the airport with many stores and beaches nearby. There are parks and hiking trails too. The house has everything that your would need. The pool is so relaxing and refreshing. You can look at the waterway from the pool which is awesome. We saw manatees swimming by the dock. The birds are incredible. Linda and Dave were really helpful in every way - very nice, friendly people. We can't wait to go back.
We are always happy to help our guests whenever possible and always love to hear such positive feedback.
L & D
Perfect Vacation Home
Our family had an AmAzing vacation here! This house has it all!! Everything you could need you will find here. We came down for a last minute trip when our previous plans were cancelled due to Covid. I could not have been happier with choosing this home and honestly don’t know how it wasn’t booked already. The home is Super clean and well cared for, and we instantly felt like we were at home for the week. We cooked almost every evening. The kitchen is well stocked and there is a gas grill. The beds were comfortable and everyone slept great. The house is bigger than it seems online with 2 family rooms for relaxing. The pool and spa were excellent and we spent many hours swimming. There is a nice wet bar outside. The boys had a blast out back fishing and catching lizards and crabs. We saw dolphins and manatees right from the dock! We enjoyed biking down the trail one evening. Clearwater beach is just a short drive and Linda had everything you’d need for a beech day already at the house. Very close to Publix and Walmart. Linda goes above and beyond most places I have rented with keeping this home well stocked and clean! You won’t be disappointed with choosing this home. Thank you again for a wonderful vacation experience!!
Thank you so much we were happy to host wonder guests like you and your family and we hope to see you again!
It was a very beautiful home everything you need is there! Dave and Linda were very helpful on anything that we asked and we would LOVE to go back! And the neighborhood was very nice to there was a very nice trail to walk,run,ride bikes on that they have. I guess I just can't say enough good things about this home!
Great Private Home in Tampa Bay Area
This is a great house! Nicely furnished, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, plenty of room to spread out, beautiful back patio with pool and spa.
A city Oasis
Plenty of room, easy drive from the Tampa airport and splendid pool and hot tub situation. The hosts were always available for questions and extremely helpful in getting us acclimated to the area. Would definitely recommend and return!
Thank you Holly, we are happy you you chose our vacation home.
* Wildlife sightseeing (Manatee, dolphins, sting rays, turtles, and osprey!)
* Saltwater fishing off the dock
* Busch Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Beaches (Ben T. Davis, Clearwater, St. Pete, Redington, Indian Rocks, and many more!)
* Lowry Park Zoo
* The Florida Aquarium
* Greenway Trail for walking, running, biking, or rollerblading
* Big Cat Rescue
* The Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
* Minutes from Tampa International Airport and Port of Tampa
* Dinner Cruises
* Historic Ybor City
* Minutes from International Mall, Westshore Mall, and Citrus Park Mall (centrailly located between all)
* Minutes from Downtown Tampa
* David A Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (Tampa was recently awarded 'Top Arts Destination')
* Botanical Gardens at USF
* Salvador Dali Museum
* NFL Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
* NHL Tampa Bay Lightning at the St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa
* MLB Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field and Yankees Spring Training at Steinbrenner Field
* NCAA Football USF Bulls
* Concerts at St. Pete Times Forum in Downtown Tampa and Ruth Eckerd Hall
* Al Lopez Park
* Fort De Soto National Park
* Multiple near-by Golf Courses
* Hard Rock Casino
* Many restaurants and bars to choose from
* Grocery stores within walking and biking distance
* Multiple near-by movie theatres