House, 6 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 12
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Please contact owner for up to 2 dogs.Please contact owner for up to 2 dogs.
No parties/events - Please contact owner for small family gatherings.Please contact owner for small family gatherings.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults) - Max applies both during the day and at night.Max applies both during the day and at night.
Minimum age of primary renter: 38 - Please contact owner if you are a younger family.Please contact owner if you are a younger family.
- We do not rent to groups of singles. If so, DO NOT proceed with this rental. You may inquire with owner if your group is age 50+.
- We do not rent to students or recent graduates. If applicable, DO NOT proceed with this rental.
- You agree to immediate eviction with loss of all rent, fees, and deposits if you misrepresent yourselves regarding any of the house rules.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
We rented on short notice. The process went so smoothly. The owner was responsive and gave us great info. Will return
Great family get away!!!
Valerie was a responsive friendly host, the house was right on the beach with amazing views of the ocean! The kitchen was well-stocked with everything from pots and pans to an immersion blender!
Being able to bring our dog with was an added plus!!! We would happily return!
Perfect weekend getaway
We had a wonderful family weekend with our adult children, spouses, granddaughter and grand dogs. So much room and great location. We will be back!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the very thoughtful appointments.
A short walk will get you anywhere in Dewey Beach. A short drive will get you into downtown Rehoboth to stroll the boardwalk or up to the outlets for all the shopping you can stand. If you like to fish, the inlet is just a few miles south.