Paradise Found! Enjoy Ocean Beach Relaxation and Adventure in the Florida Keys!(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Quiet, Beautiful Ocean View Condo 1 minute to Private Beach
Our location offers you the best possible combination of relaxation and adventure. You can choose from enjoying sun and surf on the beach or large ocean front lawn, having a drink or two or grilling steaks or fresh seafood in the ocean-front tiki-hut, relaxing around our large swimming pool, or taking a refreshing swim in the ocean. You can do surf fishing from our beach or sign up for deep-sea fishing trips, . You have close access to restaurants, shopping, and eco-touring, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving , para-sailing, and many other outdoor activities for adults, young adults and children.
Since you're so close to Marathon, yet separated by a half-mile long causeway, you have the benefits of a quiet location (many multi-million-dollar mansions nearby) yet access to the restaurants, shopping, medical, entertainment, recreational and business facilities you might want. Key Colony Beach is centrally located so it's an easy, short drive to spectacular Bahia Honda beach and other top-ranked Florida beaches you can enjoy without the crowds. Key Colony Beach, Marathon and other nearby Keys sponsor frequent festivals such as the annual Seafood Festival, Key Largo Original Music festival, weekly Farmer's Market, and fishing tournaments. There's sure to be something you'd enjoy happening while you stay with us.
Marathon boasts movie and live theater, shopping and many restaurants. Numerous galleries and museums-are a short drive away, including Marathon's own Crane Point Museum and Nature Center, and large arts districts on Islamorada, Key Largo and in Key West. Marathon has its own fully equipped hospital and other medical, business, health and fitness and entertainment facilities.
You can't beat the location for your choice of vacation pleasure!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 3
- 980 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Key Colony Beach has lots of vacationers but is also home to people year 'round. It is a real town, with its own mayor, small police force and 25 MPH city-wide speed limit--which is enforced. It's a great combination of quiet yet plenty of access to activities adventure and excitement. It has the best sea-breezes in the Keys!...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
Dishes & Utensils:
Plenty of these! Includes ceramic, glass and plastic--for eating in or out. Also includes plastic trays. People tend to be very friendly and often bring their meals to the tiki-hut to enjoy togther...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 29 - Dec 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Dec 17 - Apr 28, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Cleaning fee of $150.00 additional but taxes on the cleaning fee included above.
Off-season, taxes drop to $153.15
Contact owner/manager for deposit and refund details
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Paradise Found! Book now for 2015 and 2016!
Welcome to our condo, your vacation home in paradise! Our condo is located in the center of the fabulous Florida Keys in Key Colony Beach, Florida. Our 2BA 2 BA is on the ocean side with a balcony view of the ocean. It’s 1 minute walk across our manicured lawn to our condo building’s private beach.
Our third-floor unit offers a beautiful place to relax, enjoy the beach, and plan your choice of vacation adventures. Our 2-bedroom, 2- bath condo sleeps 4 and features:
• Large master bedroom with new King-sized bed
• Large guest bedroom with two twin beds
• Newly remodeled kitchen, fully equipped with microwave, coffee maker, full stove/oven, fridge with automatic ice-maker, and all utensils, cooking- and tableware for eating in or at the beach
• Extra linens and towels
• Balcony with ocean view—great for breakfast or morning coffee
• Two full-baths, each with full-sized bathtub and shower, one right off the Master Bedroom
• Large, sunlit living room with ocean and pool view
• Dining area
• Large windows for wonderful sea-breezes
• Central air conditioning
• Free high-speed Wi-Fi
• Large 55" Internet-enabled Smart television in the living room
• 40" Internet-enabled television in the Master Bedroom
The Sea Isle Condominium property provides wonderful amenities to make your stay even more enjoyable:
• Large outdoor pool with sunny lounge chairs and shaded tables
• Private beach with sparkling white sand
• Ocean view lounge chairs on the front lawn
• Tiki-hut with complimentary grills, tables and benches for delicious ocean-view dining
• Immaculately, professionally-groomed grounds
• Very quiet location—all you hear is the sea-breeze
• On-site guest laundry
• Close, easy-access parking—no need to walk miles with your luggage
• Bikes for borrowing—great for getting around Key Colony Beach
• Friendly office with tourist information ready to assist you
Our location in Key Colony Beach allows for easy walking or biking to:
• Several excellent restaurants, coffee shops and beach-wear stores
• Fishing charter boat dock with a choice of fishing, scuba, kayak and snorkeling adventures
• City golf course
• Wednesday all-day Farmer’s Market
• Beautiful Sunset Park—just a few yards from the condo complex, with spectacular Gulf of Mexico sunsets
Key Colony Beach is linked by an over-water causeway that’s about a half-mile long to the town of Marathon. This means you have easy access to:
• Many fresh seafood markets. One we like that’s almost around the corner (“Fish Tales” with daily fresh fish and meats and a small indoor/outdoor restaurant
• 2 large grocery stores, Winn Dixie and Publix, which have excellent seafood, meats and juicy Florida oranges, mangoes and grapefruit
• Shopping for beachwear, household supplies, toys and gifts, even office supplies (Office Depot), express mail services (UPS, FedEx), fitness clubs, movie theater, large community hospital—just about anything you’d expect in a small city
Not least, Marathon and nearby Keys provide many choices for activities and adventures:
• Marathon Lady twice-daily fishing expeditions (www.marathonlady.net), just off the causeway
• Numerous restaurants for breakfast (we like Stout’s), lunch (we like Brutus’ Seafood) and dinner (too many to mention!)
• A multitude of fishing charter opportunities
• Scuba and snorkeling tours
• Guided kayaking eco-tours—or rent your own kayak
• Biplane rides from the nearby Marathon Airport
• Parasailing on the Gulf of Mexico
• Swim-with-the-dolphins, the Dolphin Research Center, Crane’s Nature Center, and Wild Bird Sanctuary
• Beautiful beach front parks such as Bahia Honda State Park with 500 acres of beachfront, an offshore island and some of the best snorkeling anywhere; John Pennekamp State Park, the Nation’s first underwater state park, encompassing 70 square miles of coral reef open for scuba, snorkeling and fishing adventure
• Located centrally to Key West, Islamorada and Key Largo for fun day trips
• Many other attractions!
Key Colony Beach is an easy 2 ½ hour drive (138 miles) from Fort Lauderdale, FL airport, 2 hours and 10 minutes (109 miles) from Miami International Airport and 1 hour and 10 minutes (52 miles) from Key West Airport. We are less than 15 minutes from Marathon Airport which hosts private aircraft.
If you don’t want to drive, we have had good experience with Keys Shuttle . Keys Shuttle picks you up at the Miami or Fort Lauderdale airport baggage claim and drops you off at our condo complex for about $70.00. The van is quite comfortable. You can return to the airport the same way. At the nearby Marathon airport, you can rent a car from Avis, Budget, Enterprise or Jeeps of the Keys. Enterprise will pick you up if you desire.
We’re here to answer any questions you may have and make your stay as wonderful and comfortable as possible!
Year Purchased: 1989
About: We are a family 5, husband, wife and 3 young men. We live in Vancouver, Washington State. The condo has been in our family since 1989. Growing up, my wife and I and our sons spent many enjoyable Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's holidays at our wonderful Key Colony Beach, Florida condo!
Why Key Colony Beach, Florida, United States of America:
The condo has been in our family since 1989. We are continuing to enjoy this property and hope you will to!
- Primary: +1 3609449885
- Fax: +1 2084411218
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of property from the water
Balcony off Master Bedroom
Front building from the beach, looking south
Going to the beach on the south side of the complex
Pool as you enter, shady tables for drinks, eating, playing cards or chatting
Sunrise from our beach
Sunrise from the balcony
Beach looking north
Beach looking south
Walkway from our building to tiki hut and beach!
Pool from our condo
Tiki hut with chairs, tables, grills in the background & utensils. View of ocean
A walk on the beach
Front lawn. Yes, these lounges get neatened up every day!
Someone else is going fishing!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 15, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.