- Private Pool **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $25 per day**
- 3 king bedrooms
- 2 living rooms
- 5 adult bikes
- Ping Pong Table
- Steps from Western Lake
- This property comes with 4 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: 82 Vermillion Way is a fabulous 5 bedroom/ 5.5 bathroom home in the Lake District of WaterColor. Guests will love the beautiful posh interiors throughout the home. This home provides ample space for small families and couples. The first floor is comprised of a living room, gourmet kitchen, half bath, and master bedroom with private bathroom. On the second floor, guests will find a second living room and four additional bedrooms including a second Master bedroom. Catch some rays on the patio while dipping in the private pool or hop on the 5 bikes and explore all WaterColor has to offer. Your activity options are endless when you stay at 82 Vermillion Way. Check availability and book with 360 Blue today!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom With Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.