Let this charming coastal condo serve as the foundation for your next rejuvenating retreat to the Sunshine State. This 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 2, plush furnishings, and the resort-like luxuries of the Caravelle community. Las Olas is nestled in the heart of Fort Lauderdale - only 1 mile from the beach and steps from the intercoastal waterway. Easily explore all the attractions speckled throughout 'Venice of America' from this pristine abode.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Leave your worries at the front door of this cozy coastal reprieve. After fun-filled days exploring Fort Lauderdale, you'll love returning home to unwind on the sumptuous sofas in the living area.
Slip on your swimsuit and dive into relaxation in the community pool just steps away from your front door! There is also a designated spot to park your boat.
When the group starts to grumble, relocate to the kitchen equipped with all of the culinary essentials to whip up home-cooked meals. When you're ready to dig in, bring your culinary creations to the table for 4.
Enjoy an after-dinner movie on one of the flat-screen cable TVs or sip on a cocktail at the cafe table for 2 right in front of the unit! When it's time to retire for the night, make your way to the bedroom complete with a king bed, spacious dresser, and en-suite bathroom.
Las Olas is situated in the very heart and soul of Fort Lauderdale! Grab a beach towel and walk 1.25 miles to the white-sand shoreline of Sebastian Street Beach or a little further to Fort Lauderdale Beach Park!
Nautical pursuits await just steps away on the intercoastal waterway. Bring your own boat or rent one from A1A Boat Rentals to cruise around the 'Venice of America' canal system that connects to an array of attractions!
The Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas culinary scene boasts an array of delectable dining options for every palate! Steak 954, Coconuts, Serafina, Truluck's, and Indigo are a few of the fabulous restaurants within minutes of your home-away-from-home!
The Las Olas Riverfront is a charming al fresco boardwalk lined with boutiques, restaurants, bars and live entertainment nightly! At the end of the night, enjoy starlight strolls home along the picturesque waterways!
Other area attractions include the Stranahan House, Hugh Taylor Birch Recreation area, the Bonnet House, and the River Walk that takes you on a scenic journey through the heart of the city!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, outdoor seating for 2, beach chairs, beach towels provided, and more!
- Access to Caravelle community amenities including an outdoor pool, 1 designated parking spot, and space to park 1 boat!
- Prime Fort Lauderdale location on the intercoastal waterway, 1.25 miles from the beach, and within minutes of all the areas top attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~7 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in