Plan your coastal Florida escape to this 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo just a short walk from the Atlantic Ocean! With enough space for 4 guests, this 1,260-square-foot unit boasts a professionally decorated nautical interior, fully stocked kitchen, balcony, vaulted wood ceilings, and access to top-notch community amenities like tennis, 5 pools, a hot tub, and golf course. Take a deep sea fishing trip, jump in the crystal-blue ocean, and end the night with a freshly-caught seafood dinner!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Located in the gorgeous Ocean Village community, this second-story condo is the perfect oceanfront getaway for 2 couples or a small family. Soak up the Florida sun at the beach followed by sunset drinks at the community pool with your loved ones!
Step onto the tile flooring in the front foyer and breath a sigh of relief as you gaze out at this professionally decorated condo with top-of-the-line furnishings. From the seashell pillowcases to the nautically themed artwork lining the walls, you'll instantly fall in love with this coastal abode. Sink into the plush 3-person sofa and map out your itinerary beneath the vaulted wooden ceiling.
Start your morning off on a healthy note by working up a sweat in the community fitness center or by getting a volley going on the professional tennis courts! Enjoy unlimited access to all of the Ocean Village community amenities including 5 pools, a private beach, 9-hole golf course, shuffleboard, pickleball, basketball, and more!
After a sun-filled day on the beach, cool off under the living room ceiling fan while watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Prepare your favorite recipes for dinner in the fully equipped kitchen complete with a knife set, pots and pans, as well as an array of spices. End the night by playing one of the many board games at the kitchen table or stargazing from the Juliet balcony!
Whether you pick the first or second bedroom, you'll enjoy a cloud-like king or queen mattress, ample closet space to keep your clothes wrinkle-free, and a flat-screen cable TV. Feel free to freshen up your outfits with the in-unit laundry machines while you enjoy your beauty rest!
On the nights you're not cooking at the house, downtown Fort Pierce is a short 5-mile drive from your door and has plenty of delectable eateries. Some of the local favorites are 12A Buoy, Harborcove Bar & Grill, 121 Tapas on the Water, Chuck's Seafood Restaurant, and Taco Dive. Be sure to grab dessert at Brooklyn Sweets or Uncle Carlo's Gelato!
Grab the 4 Tommy Bahama beach chairs, sun umbrella, and towels from the storage closet and explore the other pristine beaches if you're looking for a change of scenery. The best beaches around the island are the John Brooks beach, South Beach Park, and Jaycee Park.
Kids love spending the day at the St. Lucie County Aquarium or the Manatee Observation and Education Center. The Navy Seal Museum is located 18 minutes away on the other side of the Fort Pierce Inlet and features equipment, historical artifacts, and plenty of interesting facts.
If you're looking for a unique idea for a night on the town, check out the Sunrise Theatre for their list of upcoming musicals, events, and shows! Fort Pierce also has a variety of art galleries and shopping centers around the town if you're looking for a souvenir or gift to take home.
Some other fun ways to spend your time at this oceanfront condo include visiting the Children's Museum, touring the scenic Heathcote Botanical Garden, or spending the day at the Ft Pierce Inlet State Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Juliet balcony, professionally decorated nautical interior, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary linens and towels, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Enjoy unlimited access to all of the Ocean Village community amenities including 5 swimming pools, private beach, fitness center, 9-hole golf course, professional tennis courts, shuffleboard, pickleball, basketball, and more!
- Fantastic Fort Pierce Location - A short walk to the Atlantic Ocean, 5 miles from downtown Fort Pierce, 18 minutes from the Navy Seal Museum, a 13-minute drive from the Sunrise Theatre, and close to top-notch restaurants, coffee shops, bars, beaches, and so much more!
- Airport: Orlando Melbourne International Airport ( ~ 60 miles away) | Palm Beach International Airport ( ~ 62 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property is on the second floor and there is no elevator
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in