Welcome to Eagle Ridge
There are countless breathtaking views here in the Great Smoky Mountains but the one you will see from your new home away from home is truly something to behold.
On your first clear evening you will see a sunset you aren't likely to forget.
The pictures you'll take of it will be beautiful, but you will still feel compelled to explain to people that they just don't do it justice. Because they won't. On clear nights, without the countless lights found in cities and towns, millions of stars will emerge.
While on the deck, far below you will hear the rushing water of Hornbuckle Creek to the South and Cranberry Creek to the North. The extensive trails right outside your door lead to a beautiful waterfall near where the two creeks converge.
Eagle Ridge is an extremely comfortable log home set on 3 acres, surrounded by thousands of miles of protected forests and the Cherokee Indian Reservation.
It is the last home at the end of a well maintained gravel road and is incredibly private despite being just minutes from downtown Maggie Valley. Well behaved dogs are welcome.
The sleeping arrangements...
1 King Bed in the master suite, 1 Queen bed in the guest suite, 2 twin beds in the 3rd bedroom, and 2 twin beds in the loft area. The King and Queen mattresses are both brand new 18" thick premium pillow top mattresses from Original Mattress Company delivered in June of 2015. All sheets are brand new, high thread count Egyptian Cotton. The result is a wonderfully comfortable place to lay your head at night.
It's an Indian phrase meaning 'Beyond the village' or 'Far from the things of man'. Relaxing at Eagle Ridge it's easy to feel like you're a hundred miles from the nearest sign of civilization. It's likely you won't see or hear another person or vehicle while you are at Eagle Ridge. It's peaceful, private, perfect.
Location, location, location...
Had enough peace and quite for the moment and ready for some adventure? Eagle Ridge is minutes away from:
- White water rafting, kayaking, and zip lining at the Nantahala Outdoor Center. (34 miles). 13077 W Hwy 19, Bryson City, NC 28713
- 24 hour games of chance at the beautiful new Harrah's Cherokee casino. (13 miles) 777 Casino Dr, Cherokee, NC 28719
- Snow skiing and snowboarding at the Cataloochee Ski Area. (10 miles) 1080 Ski Lodge Road, Maggie Valley, NC 28751
- Explore Downtown Asheville and The Biltmore Estate (43 miles)
- Shop til you drop at the enormous Pigeon Forge Outlet Mall (57 miles) 2850 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
- Snow Tubing at Tube World in Maggie Valley (8 miles) 4821 Soco Rd, Maggie Valley, NC 28751
- Horseback riding at Queen's Farm Stables (11 miles) 23 Queens Farm Lane, Waynesville, NC 28786
Please email if you have any questions!